1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Trying to get reinstated as an ODP editor...

Discussion in 'ODP / DMOZ' started by saunders, Dec 13, 2010.

I put in a request to be reinstated as an editor over a week ago and was informed that I would receive an email as to whether my request had been successful or not, but I still haven't heard. I was asked to explain my absence in my application - life simply took over and unfortunate events meant I was unable to continue at the time. However, I now have much more time on my hands and as I used to really enjoy being an editor and felt I had made a great contribution to my categories, I had perhaps naively thought I could just get straight back to it, especially as there doesn't appear to be a current editor for those categories. Does anyone know how long it takes to hear back after a request for reinstatement? Should I try again? :)

saunders, Dec 13, 2010 IP
  2. jimnoble

jimnoble Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Like everything else in ODP, reinstatement requests are processed by volunteers - metas and catmods in this case. For that reason, time scales are unpredictable. Please don't try again.

jimnoble, Dec 13, 2010 IP