1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Trying to find affiliation program that approves without much requirements.

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Eloy Rodriguez, Jul 11, 2016.

Hi

I am trying to earn extra money online, I am thinking affiliate program.
    Anyone here who can suggest for a great pay that does require much?

Eloy Rodriguez, Jul 11, 2016 IP
  2. Nargil

Nargil Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are dozens of them. One that is quite reputable and doesn't require much work from your end during approval process is for example Clickbank.

Nargil, Jul 13, 2016 IP
  3. mrupp2006

mrupp2006 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    ClickBank is a good one that has low requirements. When you say not having to require much I hope you mean as far as verifying your identity and uploading a ton of documents. As far as earning money from these, you will have to put time and effort into it to market. I currently am an affiliate of several different opportunities but focus most of my attention to The Conversion Pros right now. If you are looking for a good company to promote then I recommend them. The link to The Conversion Pros is in my signature.

mrupp2006, Jul 19, 2016 IP
  4. Pamela Turns

Pamela Turns Active Member

Best Answers:
    Is there any ways we can gauge the effectivity of affiliate marketing? Or this Clickbank?
    FYI, I don't have any idea about affiliate marketing, so please bear with me. Sorry!

Pamela Turns, Jul 20, 2016 IP
  5. daica85

daica85 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Besides Clickbank, you can try another large affiliate networks such as cj.com, shareasale.com,...When joining these networks, you can choose your niches and choose some advertisers to promote their products via your aff links, when someone buy the products, you will get the commission.

daica85, Jul 22, 2016 IP
  6. azulita

azulita Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You should go to Clickbank because they have a ton of programs from different niches and you dont need to much requirements.

azulita, Jul 22, 2016 IP
  7. nick5nichols

nick5nichols Member

Best Answers:
    Like most of the others in this thread have stated, Clickbank is a good way to go for easy access to affiliate programs.

BUT, here's a little bit of advice I had to learn the hard way. Yes, Clickbank has a huge number of affiliate programs and is easy to get into but you also want to know the refund rate of the program you're interested in marketing! That's an important thing you need to know for any affiliate program you get into. You don't want to pour your blood, sweat, tears, and hard earned money into marketing an affiliate program only to discover later, that they have a 50% return rate or higher!

For Clickbank, I only know of one company that has been tracking the refund rates for all the affiliate programs on Clickbank for years and that site is CBEngine.

Before I give you the link, I'm not an affiliate for CBEngine, also to find that statistic you need to use CBEngine's search function, after the site comes up, it's the third item on the page on the left right after the "Marketplace Rating" in stars then "Refund Rate." A rating between 0% and 5% is GREAT! More than that and you'll be wasting your money and time--in my opinion. Also, you need to sign up for their free 7 day trial to see the refund rate.

Link: http://www.cbengine.com/index.cfm

Best of Luck!!

Last edited: Jul 23, 2016
    nick5nichols, Jul 23, 2016 IP
  8. Froggys

Froggys Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Cj.com is really a good one I would suggest you to try it.

Froggys, Jul 24, 2016 IP
  9. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    qwikad.com, Jul 25, 2016 IP
  10. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Review every reputable affiliate services and determine what's best suited for your field.

KylieSweet, Jul 26, 2016 IP
  11. Dmitry T

Dmitry T Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    In case you never faced with affiliate programs at all. I would suggest you Dating on PPL basis, it doesn't require huge cash flow. And it has pretty obvious goals... Everyone tried dating websites, and, who knows...might be your particular point of view will be a goldmine :)

Dmitry T, Jul 27, 2016 IP
  12. Jetfire

Jetfire Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sure, try affiliate programs and selling. That's definitely one way a lot of people make money.

Jetfire, Jul 27, 2016 IP