1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Trying to do a different approach to a travel website

Discussion in 'Websites' started by TheSites, Mar 27, 2014.

I'm stuck on writer's block right now so I was hoping to get some comments.
    Right now I'm working on a travel website, and my "booking engine" should be active any day now.

Most travel websites that I have noticed are one to ten pages, I want to try a content approach to support my "booking engine". So far I've got the design and skeleton of the website, but I would appreciate someone to poke at it and tell me what they would do differently. Thanks for your time folks.

travel4corners.us

TheSites, Mar 27, 2014 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    homepage.css seems to be causing huge delays in your site loading.
    I'd recommend your social links open in a new window. They're often hard to return from.

You've picked a really hard niche, competing with tripadvisor, sites like bookme.co.nz which means users have certain expectations about the quantity and quality of the information they find on your site. I'm not sure you've got the styling right, it doesn't really inspire me to spend thousands of dollars through you - assuming your day job is as a travel agent.

sarahk, Mar 31, 2014 IP