1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Trying to advertise with facebook - Getting small preview image

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by Cypherus, Jan 16, 2008.

hi there,

I'm trying to setup a facebook advertising campain. When I add an image to preview it's being resized so much that I can hardly see it.

Is it just the preview sample that's resized that much or will the live ad be resized that much too?

Cypherus, Jan 16, 2008 IP
  2. magda

magda Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The pictures in facebook ads are about 90 x 90 pixels.
    I don't know if it says it anywhere, that's what mine are, and if you look at facebook ads around the site, all of the 'social ads' pics are about that size.

magda, Jan 16, 2008 IP
  3. j.cardell01

j.cardell01 Peon

Best Answers:
    Before you run off to facebook...bear in mind, the quality of traffic and conversion are very POOR!! I ran away after a 3-day test marketing for a variety of my sites, with a total add spend of $500....waste of money!!

j.cardell01, Jan 16, 2008 IP
  4. budget

budget Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Good to hear about FACEBook. In other hand if you want to getting traffics this might be good way with Facebook Social Network

budget, Jan 16, 2008 IP
  5. magda

magda Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I couldn't disagree more, my experience has been exactly the opposite.
    It's not going to suit all purposes, but the ability to target your audience in different ways - by location, by age, by gender, by interests - gives a lot of potential to put your message in front of the right people.

magda, Jan 16, 2008 IP