1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Try Chec Scam - Help me

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by mWebware, Aug 29, 2014.

Hello,

I found a service named trychec. Chargers and everything was reasonable & reliable

https://trychec.com
    We sold $2,187.81 . it's a software related business.

payment date was 8th of August 2014, but I didn't receive the payments, I asked them and they said this was their system error. Then I stopped selling with them

Then my account was showing payment data as 29th of August 2014. I logged to my account today.
    3 chargebacks has been recorded. ( according to our business chargeback cases are very rare, not sure that charge backs cases are real)
    our unit price was $9.99

However my account shows balance as $-591.06
    It means We have to pay them to $591.06

I am sure that they are scammers. What can i do now? Please help me guys
    Anybody has experience with trychec.com

mWebware, Aug 29, 2014 IP
  2. ChecAgent

ChecAgent Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi mWebware, co-founder of Chec here.

We talked with you back in September 2014 in regards to the issues you were having with your account and the chargebacks you incurred. We suggested for you to contact Stripe (one of our 3rd party payment providers) and see why the chargebacks occurred and if a consensus could be reached.

We're sorry that you experienced some issues after such a successful sales effort using Chec. Over 6,000 merchants have sold hundreds of thousands of dollars of goods and services using Chec. Since 2014, we have revamped our processes and security so situations like these do not occur.

We welcome you back to Chec so you continue to sell your software successfully.

Best

ChecAgent, Mar 21, 2016 IP