1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Trusted SEO service in India

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by whatsonbali, Apr 25, 2014.

Hi Guys,

My clients just dealt with an indian seo company called net king.
    they are working on 2 websites http://balivillasrus.com and www.eshavillas.com

wondering if you guys knows those guys and if their work actually quality, since I don't get much traffic on those websites.
    I also have 4 more websites to work on so if they good I may go a head with my other 4 sites of my client
    thanks for the advise

cheers
    Wina

whatsonbali, Apr 25, 2014 IP
  2. Steve Ducan

Steve Ducan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi, Unfortunately I don't know those companies, but I guess that the seo doesn't need an expert, you can read ebooks about SEO and by the time you became a seo expert without wasting your money.

Good luck

Steve Ducan, Apr 25, 2014 IP
  3. builtSEO

builtSEO Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It takes 6 to 12 months of hard work to learn and apply techniques in SEO. You also need to stay current on the topic. otherwise you may not know about panda or cheetah ..

If you don't have time, hire someone.

Give them a target - Top #3 Keyword Position for 10 sales/converting keywords.
    eg. Buy shoes in Kansas to get Top #3 position in google

builtSEO, Apr 25, 2014 IP
  4. indyonline

indyonline Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    learn to do it yourself. Most SEO companies don't give a shit about anything but doing just enough to get your money.

indyonline, Apr 28, 2014 IP