1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

True Story ......

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by M_Samara, Apr 6, 2015.

I am M_Samara from Egypt. I'm an Architect and I do well in my real job. I have a hobby and it was far from my field but it is attracting and me and sometimes controls me. It is eMarketing.
    I like it very much .......
    Yes I worked in e-marketing field since 2008. And I tried a lot of methods till I have been found myself and get some profits not much but it's better.
    In my way I was learnt website building, Seo and video creating . Finally some of my webpage jumped to the first rank in google search engine.
    From few days I decided to restart and apply all my knowledge on a new website which I am creating now.
    It is my story. I hope my all thing be on track as I planned.
    Please, wished me luck ......

M_Samara, Apr 6, 2015 IP
  2. Content Maestro

Content Maestro Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Hi @M_Samara. First off, welcome to the forums. As I can see, your vocation and your hobby are very different from each other, but that doesn't matter. If you've got a real passion for something, you can succeed at it no matter what your background or qualification is.

You're in the right place as this is the largest webmaster forum where you can learn a lot about Emarketing and almost all other related domains. And since you've been working at it for quite a long time, I guess you would also have a lot to share and contribute something of value to the forum discussions here. Yep, it takes some time to gain ground in this field as things are very fleeting and you need to experiment constantly and tremendously before you're able to set something up stably. If your site is up and showing in SERPs, it's an indication that you're in the right direction. But it's still a long way ahead. I feel you should never quit trying. If the profits are not as per your expectations today, they will certainly be tomorrow.
    The skill set you've is very valuable, in demand and can help you to add a lot of value to your portfolio. Check out the Services section here (https://forums.digitalpoint.com/forums/services.60/) in the BST. Maybe you can grab some work through it, provided obviously you're looking for it.
    Good that you've decided to take something up again based on your previous experience and skills. There's always something new to explore, learn and experience in this domain.

Last but not the least, I wish you good luck and great success for your future endeavors.

However, one thing leaves me a bit intrigued. Why have you put the thread title as “True Story”?? I mean why would anyone dispute that your story might be false?:confused:

Content Maestro, Apr 6, 2015 IP
  3. M_Samara

M_Samara Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks @Content Maestro for your reply.
    I chose the title " True Story" to attract you to read and comments and also to confirm it's true.
    Thanks again.

M_Samara, Apr 6, 2015 IP
  4. Content Maestro

Content Maestro Notable Member

Best Answers:
    LOL. You're a real Emarketer.;)

Content Maestro, Apr 6, 2015 IP
  5. M_Samara

M_Samara Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks... I am still trying.

Regards