1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

True about WTC 9/11/2001

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by SeoHawk, Jun 21, 2009.

Guys, I never posted anything in this section, but I really need to say, if you want to see truth about 11.9.2001 and see what REALLY was on that day, you need to watch Zeitgeist Final Edition, In that documentary movie everything is showed. Movie is amusing, recommended!!

Thanks!

- SeoHawk :)

SeoHawk, Jun 21, 2009 IP
  2. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    Interesting that you think the truth can be found in something else than the official story about the tragical event? may I ask, why do you think the official story is not truthful? is it Zeitgeist only? or you had some doubts before since before you watch anything, and then you started to look for answers?

and do you have a link for Zeitgeist?

imad, Jun 21, 2009 IP
  3. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Um.... Zeitgeist 9-11 is a shortened version of the movie Loose Change. I suppose zeitgeist is a way to see it for free. If you put even a pinch of bullshit in your water, it ceases to become drinkable, unless you like the taste of bullshit.

Drink Up.

Obamanation, Jun 21, 2009 IP
  4. Briant

Briant Peon

Best Answers:
    There are plenty of videos about 9/11 and the laughability of the official conspiracy story.

If you are skeptical of the skeptics, look at WTC building 7. Once you look at that (and some of the arguments about why it wasn't a controlled demolition posted by obvioud shills), you will see that the official story has no place for WTC building 7.

I used to think they just let it happen--before I saw building 7. It's interesting how a lot of people don't even know there is was a bulding 7. It's also interesting to look at the videos of all the building collapsing and listen to the commentary of the mainstream anchors--men like Dan Rather--pointing out the similarity of the first to buildings' demolition-like collapse. And, best of all, the BBC commenting on the collapse of the yet still-standing building 7...still standing as evidenced by the building in the background as the presenter spoke.

If you spend the time to really look into the obvious parts of this story and follow the missing links, you will find the mother lode.

Governments have been doing these kinds of things for a long while (remember the RMS Lusitania) and people have been dying after these events in great quantities so a few can make money in great quantities.

BTW, when I wrote "...by obvious shills." above, this is what I meant:

"Rapid onset of collapse - yep, so what?
    Symmetrical collapse - false
    Sounds of explosions - no detonation charges seen or heard
    Imploded into its footprint - false
    Expanding pyroclastic dust clouds - nonsense. Just dust
    Evidence of Thermite - nope, other more mundane and likely explanations for the elements found
    Several tons of molten metal - false
    Rapid oxidation and intergranular melting - inconsistent with thermite.
    Expert corroboration - false
    Sum of the evidence = kookspiracy"

--PoetryHound

Here's is the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD06SAf0p9A&feature=related

Here's another video of buidling 7 collapsing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=972ETepp4GI&feature=fvw

Not a controlled demolition?

Here's the infamous BBC clip (the original of which they claim to have lost (in the same manner as the FBI seems to have trouble locating the proper videos of flight 77 hitting the pentagon)):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mxFRigYD3s

Small, honest mistake...:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEj-kXPfb_g&feature=related

Briant, Jun 21, 2009 IP
  5. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    Well, with evidence like that, what can one say. Perhaps the only word that works is...... Ooooga boooga........ Can someone please loan me a tinfoil hat?

Obamanation, Jun 21, 2009 IP
  6. Unknown03

Unknown03 Peon

Best Answers:
    Why do you need to wear a hat when your head is buried in the sand?

Unknown03, Jun 21, 2009 IP
  7. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    Yes, me and the hundreds of thousands of people who did the post 9-11 investigation and didn't find the "Conspiracy" evidence credible. I guess it is possible for a conspiracy to include hundreds of thousands of people without any of them talking..... then again, one might need a tinfoil hat to be able to believe that.

Obamanation, Jun 22, 2009 IP
  8. SeoHawk

SeoHawk Banned

Best Answers:
    Well, you can download it from any torrent site. There is all evidences about that day. You really should watch that. After that movie I was really disappointed about American Governments and things they do.
    Thanks!

SeoHawk, Jun 22, 2009 IP
  9. Unknown03

Unknown03 Peon

Best Answers:
    There is always going to be a polarization of beliefs on any side, from every subject. I use to think think the 9-11 truther's were hack-job wacko's. I believed the official story from the government for years. I even joined the Marine Corps because I was trapped in a naive bubble wanting revenge.

The problem is that most people in this world judge the world according to themselves. Which is why people feel the need to force they're opinions on their political rivals, and why most people don't ever realize just how nasty the world really is -- much less believe that this sort of thing could happen within the ranks of their own government.

No one is saying 9-11 didn't happen and that thousands of people didn't actually die, but that the source of the event has been poorly covered up and answers need to be addressed - not avoided.

The fact of the matter is that government sponsored staged terror is, without a doubt, the oldest trick in the book. Nero burned down Rome and blamed it on the Christians, Hitler burned down his Reichstag and blamed it on his political enemies, and the U.S. Government was behind the event that caused thousands their lives so we can establish a base in the middle east. Theres nothing new here.

It is indeed possible that thousands of people can take part in something like 9-11, with only a few people opening their mouths. It is simply a matter of the left hand not knowing what the right hand is doing. I can explain this more in depth if you need.

100's of thousands of people who still feel that the 10's of millions of people are conspiracy theorists need to do some actual in-depth research on the subject. It baffles me to hear people say that those families who were directly affected by 9-11 and are demanding answers are tin-foil hat wearers. The same goes for the legions of scholars, professors, professionals, emergency workers, etc., that have joined the 9-11 truth movement being called nut-jobs for stopping and saying, "hey wait a minute."

Point being, there are far more people who were at ground zero demanding the accountability of the criminal elements within the government then there are people who refuse to acknowledge history repeating itself. And the proof, whether you like to admit it or not, is overwhelming -- and not in the governments favor.

But it has become evident to me that people will believe anything but the truth.

Which is why I will refer you to my previous question. :cool:

Unknown03, Jun 22, 2009 IP
  10. Corwin

Corwin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Excuse me - but do you laughable conspiracy buffs have any experience with controlled demolition, or the engineering and strength of materials?

I have degrees in Electrical Engineering and Engineering Science. It took me only 30 seconds looking at the towers falling to realize beyond any doubt that the collapse of the towers were absolutely a result of airplanes flying into them. SeoHawk, Briant, Unknown03, what are YOUR engineering credentials? Did you have to sit through three semesters of "Statics and Dynamics" and "Stress and Strength of Materials"? Ah, maybe you believe the conspiracy started over 20 years ago when I was deliberately taught false science, hmm???

Popular Mechanics did an exhausting study of 9/11 and published an authoritative and factual report that has sealed forever any breath of a whisper of the barest shred of the possibility 9/11 conspiracy:
    Debunking the 9/11 Myths Special Report by Popular Mechanics

But, SeoHawk, Briant, and Unknown03, I implore you - why don't you just ignore the science and insult those that refuse to think as dysfunctionally as you? I invite you to tell me that my 20+ years experience as a professional engineer is insignificant compared to your ability to believe a poorly produced YouTube video, right?

I invite you, waste your time trying to convince us of the unconvincable. Next, you should disprove gravity.

Corwin, Jun 22, 2009 IP
  11. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    don't know what is the tin-foil thing exactly but seems it is like a way to ridicule someone who tries top use his mind and not lend it to others, or a one who thinks that there is a conspiracy, if that's true those who came up with the official conspiracy story should wear them too,

I noticed that the tin-foil "defense line" is used by many Americans, yet they never show why they think it is conspiracy, mostly you see someone posting something that makes a good point for discussing, then one come and say what means:

"hahaha, give me tin-foil"

without actually discussing the evidence or refuting it, or answering it, this is again reminds me Arthur Schopenhauer famous saying “All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.”

so, next time you see somebody saying "give me tin-foil" or "shaking his butt" or "taking out his tongue" in a reply for something serious you posted, make sure it is nothing wrong with what you posted, just ignore and move on as there are so many others who are interested in using their minds and not lending it to others to program it.

imad, Jun 22, 2009 IP
  12. SeoHawk

SeoHawk Banned

Best Answers:
    Well imad,

I started this thread because I want others to see this film and see all evidence about 9-11...I don`t wanna say it`s true, but everything is in this film and you can see it very well. I just wanted to comment this movie with guys here, not to make some angry faces :(

Thanks!

SeoHawk, Jun 22, 2009 IP
  13. Corwin

Corwin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No, you are being dishonest. That's not why you started this thread.

You don't want us to see "all evidence". You want us to ignore evidence and embrace lies and anti-American bigotry.

"Evidence" is something a bigot has no use for.

Corwin, Jun 22, 2009 IP
  14. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    I was alive that day... Lived it. Saw it with thine own eyes... Not much more truer than that!

Mia, Jun 22, 2009 IP
  15. Joehema

Joehema Guest

Best Answers:
    This is pretty interested, this guys name is John Perkins. He explains how his job was to make counterys take one huge debts so they can build infrastructure there. If they don't agree agents are sent to try and over throw the government. If that dose not work they send in "Jackals" there job is to assassinate the leader(Panama assassination, he names a few more). If that fails then they bring in military force like we see in iraq. I'm not great at explaining things but this guys story is flawless, so much details its worth a watch. It explains exactly how he got his job, what he did and much more.

He also talks about how they tried to work out deals saddam hussein. They failed so the "jackals" were sent in to assassinate him. They failed a few times because of his large security and his "clones", so they brought in the military. Its really interesting what he says.

Information:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confessions_of_an_Economic_Hit_Man

Here is an interview on video where he explains everything.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTbdnNgqfs8

He was going to wright his book awhile ago but was told not to publish it. After 9/11 happened he knew he had to let he world know.

Joehema, Jun 22, 2009 IP
  16. Briant

Briant Peon

Best Answers:
    I think that boot's on the other foot.

d=(-1/2)g*t^2

I'm a simple man, so I'll leave it to you to derive, s'il vous voulez. There are many people who have marvelled at the time it took (read didn't take) for WTC 7 to fall.

When I have more time, I will put some links here to some interesting sites. Meanwhile do a little search and you will find plenty of debunking of the Popular Mechanics debunkers.

There are plenty of old threads here on DP and all over the internet about this.

Briant, Jun 22, 2009 IP
  17. Corwin

Corwin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ah. You're a simple man. So you admit that you cannot understand the science behind this. Good.

Then, let me help you. I've studied this carefully and concluded that the fall of the WTC was caused by two planes that had been hijacked by evil anti-American terrorists.

Does that satisfy you?

"Marvelled"?:confused:

Many people were "marvelled"?:confused:

Maybe they are easily "marvelled"?:confused:

How marvellous!!!:D

I, myself, was flummoxed at why it took so long for the towers to fall. I was positively nonplussed.

Corwin, Jun 22, 2009 IP
  18. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    Just like Obama endorsing the opposition in Iran, Imad should never endorse anything people want taken seriously. His endorsement is the kiss of death. Regarding Zeitgeist, the first part of the film had a lot more "truthiness" to it than the twin towers, but even there, they couldnt resist taking liberties by trying to allege Jesus never existed at all. Its pathetic. Sure there are outstanding questions people would like answered. Sure there are things that, if put together properly, can be made into a conspiracy.

What is amazing is the willingness of some people to disregard all evidence to the contrary to give credit to conspiracy theories. Of particular interest in this area, is the "Cruise Missle into the Pentagon" theory put forward by Loose Change. The willingness of the "Truthers" to fail to ask the questions that would lead to only logical conclusion on this issue is amazing. Obviously there are cameras at the airport. People saw the plane take off. Transponder activity and numerous radars followed it along its flight path. No transponder evidence or radar activity place it anywhere else after the pentagon crash. Where did it go? How did they make a non-stealth passenger airline disappear? Where are the people?

Answer? Truthers don't care. All they focus on are the questions put forth by a few skeptics. Without proof or hard evidence, they roll onto motive. "It was for oil", "It was for bases in the middle east", neither of which materialized. Is it possible? Sure. More likely even than the tooth fairy or the easter bunny. But seriously people, if someone could put together a list of email addresses of the majority of the truthers, one would have something of true value, because gullible people will buy(purchase) just about anything.

Obamanation, Jun 22, 2009 IP
  19. LogicFlux

LogicFlux Peon

Best Answers:
    Set up some sort of anti-government or conspiracy theory site and become a regular poster at a Ron Paul forum. Then put up some sort of petition for crack-pots to fill out(with email addresses) and post it on the forum. But don't spam them.

There is so much information out there debunking the conspiracy theories. Sure, the conspiracy nuts will find a crackpot engineer here and nutjob architect there, but the overwhelming majority of experts agree that the conspiracy theories are crap.

There are also documented instances where people who produce conspiracy theory material blatantly take accounts out of context or misrepresent them.

The problem with arguing with conspiracy theorists is the same problem you encounter when arguing with the religious. They want to believe, and if they don't have evidence to back up their belief, they'll just make shit up.

And if there is overwhelming evidence to the contrary to disprove their beliefs, they ignore it or play their trump card, which is to accuse the ones who have refuted and disproved their claims as being part of the conspiracy.

For example, when Popular Mechanics debunked many of the fallacies believed by the truthers, they simply played the "Popular Mechanics is owned by Hearst Publishing" card. I mean, how the fuck do you argue with that? You can't disprove that an imaginary guy in the sky keeps tabs on everything we do and you can't disprove that anyone who debunks these silly theories isn't in league with the NWO.

LogicFlux, Jun 22, 2009 IP
  20. Corwin

Corwin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It's projection.

Conspiracy buffs are liars that cover up the truth. By projection, they believe that everyone that disagrees with them is a liar and covering up the truth.

Conspiracy buffs are not experts - experts make them feel unconfident. Therefore, they dislike experts - and if they dislike someone, then they don't like anything they have to say - hence, an expert that disagrees with any conspiracy buff will eventually get the c.b. hurling childish insults at you (which is proof that they are cornered).

Look at it this way - in exactly the same way that atheists do not believe in God, conspiracy buffs do not believe in logic. They believe what they believe because it makes them feel good about themselves - which is fine. The only difference is that because conspiracy buffs lack basic reasoning capabilities, they are dysfunctional members of society that blame their lack of success on anyone that is a success.

The conspiracy buffs are the conspiracy.

Corwin, Jun 22, 2009 IP