1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Truck Cinematic Review

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by jacobdahm, Nov 17, 2018.

I recently made a video including my 01 ford lightning and a little burnout. I Used my camera which is a nikon p900 to record it. I thought the footage was pretty good. The only thing that bothers me is the shaking of the camera. It is not insane but its deffinetly noticable. I did it freehand and was wondering for some feedback and what you guys would recommend me to do next time to make it better. Thanks.

jacobdahm, Nov 17, 2018 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
  3. Karen May Jones

Karen May Jones Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    When you upload it to youtube, there is an option to remove the shakiness from the video. The only problem with that is sometimes the border will be a little blurred.
    eta, I don't see any annoying shaking tbh.
    Next time don't delete the ladies who are washing the truck with the sudsy water :D

Karen May Jones, Nov 17, 2018 IP
  4. cormoran

cormoran Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Pretty good!

However I can also see the camera shaking, right in the beginning and when you are shooting the side.
    Also, when you are shooting the side from 0:17 to 0:23 it seems to me it would have looked more smooth and dynamic, if you did that a little faster.

cormoran, Dec 19, 2018 IP
  5. digitech

digitech Active Member

Best Answers:
    just use a tripod so it's more convenient

digitech, Mar 1, 2019 IP