1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Trouble with Event Tracking in Google Analytics

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by webexpertshalini, Nov 24, 2013.

I work for software sites where a free demo version is made available to the users before they invest on licensed version. So, to track how many downloads i get in a day, i have added event tracking code on my download url and created Goal as event in my Google Analytics account mentioning the same category, action and Label and then i used a data card and downloaded my own software in order to check whether its working or not. But its being 4 days since i added code in my page but still nothing is tracking at all. Not even that clicks that i myself has done.

I have attached the file here showing goal section of my Analytics account and this is the code that i have added on my page:

<a href="http://123dl.org/dl.php?id=62" rel="nofollow" onClick="_gaq.push(['_trackEvent', 'Download Demo', 'Exchange', 'Exchange Recovery Demo Download',, false]);">

Could you please tell me why my event or data is not tracking.

Thanks in Advance

webexpertshalini, Nov 24, 2013 IP