1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[trouble]Need help for buying and selling traffic

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by humtuma, Nov 12, 2017.

I am currently reseller. I am buying and selling traffic. I have use one of my client and ask them to send payment direct to paypal of company account. He open the dispute and then he closed. My account has been blocked due to this stupidity of client. I have done this because everyone know that India paypal charge 3-5% for every transaction. Therefore i ask directly to send payment them.Now, how to deal this issue. I have spend more than 11k$ in same network in last 45days. How to proof them to company i am innocent. I have told to company take my id proof also but they decline. I am really very depressed. I told them i am buying and selling traffic. They said if your client upload the child p**n (this is just an example as they said). You are responsible. How to handle this situation?

humtuma, Nov 12, 2017 IP