1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Trivia: Did Clickbank Fix My Problem or Coincidence?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by Supper, Oct 1, 2008.

1. Supper

Supper Peon

Best Answers:
    Let's review, the whole economic problem started on the 13th of September when the first big investment bank crashed. I still rocked the sales. I made record profits up to this last week and bam, zeros day after day after day. Approximately 6 minutes after my complaint was responded too, the sales just "magically" start to come in. Yeah,,,, must be just a "good" day. I guess I'm just having a "good" day today too, because it's suddenly "magically" converting.

Also, to add to the "conspiracy theory", after they checked my account, my hops were reset back to zeros. Yeah, it's just magical good days when that happens. Just "magical".

Supper, Oct 1, 2008 IP
  2. Supper

Supper Peon

Best Answers:
    I think it has to do with what Norb brought up, the fraud related software. It explains why that some people are still doing fine, while others are getting the shaft.

Like, everyones hops didn't work for the first part today. Maybe they decided to reset the system after I bitched and started converting after they reset mine.

Supper, Oct 1, 2008 IP
  3. eHerrera_Jr

eHerrera_Jr Peon

Best Answers:

No where did I use the word "magic", that's you. You'll never see a post where I say sales have to do with luck or magic because those are things I can't control and I refuse to operate a business that way. I either got a lot of buyers to my sites on a particular day, or I didn't -- that's just my mindset.

Looks like things are hopping for you again, glad to hear it.

eHerrera_Jr, Oct 1, 2008 IP
  4. Robert25

Robert25 Peon

Best Answers:
    This is because clickbank is eating your sale. they are directly depositing money in their account and forwarding your thank you page to customer.

This is mostly happening to NON US Merchants and Affiliates.
    As a programmer I am pretty confident this is do able thing.

Take it seriously guys..

Robert25, Oct 1, 2008 IP
  5. kinitex

kinitex Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You know what...

I was the one leading the charge against possible Clickbank conspiracy theories, until I emailed them. Then surprise, surprise sales start trickling in again at a normal rate, and slowly increased and grew as they were well one their way to doing until September 9th and on.

Fact: Clickbank admitted they had "technical issues" on the 9th for a very "breif" period of just a couple hours.

We're they lieing? Are things much worse behind the scenes than we can imagine?

Or...

Is everything thats happening in the US lately, affecting markets and other economies around the world to show this much fluctuation and pure randomness all of a sudden?

Maybe the combination of both?

All I know is my sales are happenin now :D

kinitex, Oct 1, 2008 IP
  6. AffilateRook1

AffilateRook1 Peon

Best Answers:
    LOL.. use your mind for this one.. I emailed them today as today would have marked the longest drought of sales for me with today being the 5th day of 0 sales.. anyway I emailed them earlier today.. still waiting for a response but low and behold.. I got a sale.

AffilateRook1, Oct 1, 2008 IP
  7. Patchkaa

Patchkaa Peon

Best Answers:
    yeah its been dry for me too, I'm only getting 2-4 sales a day now!! Might need to make some more campaigns up

Patchkaa, Oct 1, 2008 IP
  8. kinitex

kinitex Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Also take note, all my custom PHP tracking I had setup, 90% disfunctional now and it was working fine for 2 months until recently. I rarely ever get a tracked sale now, 90% are no tracking code where as it used to be opposite before all this mess.

Their analytics are not accurate imo, and this is coming from someone that is actually seeing results, not just bitching about no sales.

kinitex, Oct 1, 2008 IP
  9. mill123

mill123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    my stats are all over the place as well. i doubt that CB would be doing any of this on purpose. not in their interest i wouldnt think!

mill123, Oct 2, 2008 IP
  10. nadavs

nadavs Active Member

Best Answers:
    I tried your method and sent them a message that even includes proof (cb-analytics.com ClickBank index) and a possible cause for the problem. Let's see which template they'll use to answer now.

nadavs

nadavs, Oct 2, 2008 IP
  11. ajbarnes

ajbarnes Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well, well, well! After sending them a message yesterday (no response yet), I ended up getting 2 sales.......after an 11 day drought? Coincidence? This is surely raising my blood pressure levels...lol

ajbarnes, Oct 2, 2008 IP
  12. getjimmy

getjimmy Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I don't promote them anymore,just 1 or 2 products.

getjimmy, Oct 2, 2008 IP
  13. CBbox

CBbox Peon

Best Answers:
    This is really strange, I will try send them a message.

My sales have dried up too.

CBbox, Oct 2, 2008 IP
  14. UltimateFreebies

UltimateFreebies Peon

Best Answers:
    I sent them out a message....Let's see what happens in a few days....

UltimateFreebies, Oct 2, 2008 IP
  15. nadavs

nadavs Active Member

Best Answers:
    This is scary, guys. I sent ClickBank an email, I got a reply, and I got a sale. We're either out of the drought or ClickBank changed something.

Guess I'm back on track. Going to write another article.

nadavs

nadavs, Oct 2, 2008 IP
  16. Supper

Supper Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm telling ya, it has to be a software issue. Norb brought up the idea that there is some sort of software to protect the system against fraud. It must be new. They could of got it when the system screwed up on the Sept 10th. It explains why some people continue to get sales fine and others get the shaft.

Supper, Oct 2, 2008 IP
  17. clbnc

clbnc Peon

Best Answers:
    This is very weird. I didn't even complain and today was my first sale in a while. I had definitely seen less sales the last few weeks, and NONE in the last week until today.

There are a lot of "coincidences" going on here. Hopefully whatever was going on is done.

clbnc, Oct 2, 2008 IP
  18. HiddenCrimson

HiddenCrimson Peon

Best Answers:
    I am experiencing yet another drought. Just sent out a message to ClickBank.

HiddenCrimson, Oct 2, 2008 IP
  19. Supper

Supper Peon

Best Answers:
    Just a note, don't send them rude messages. I don't think you want to piss off people cause they won't want to help you. Just let them know how frustrated you are and you want them to "check into" your account.

Supper, Oct 2, 2008 IP
  20. mill123

mill123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    ive had quite a few more sales than usual today without emailing them!

mill123, Oct 2, 2008 IP