1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Tried 3.8.3 & 3.9 & 3.9.1 and still have this strange blank page after trying to login!!

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by Avallon1, Jun 3, 2014.

Hi All,

I am trying to install WordPress and everything is fine in the installing process.
    After everything is done and I try to login it gives me a Blank White strange page that has only a very small dot in the top left corner of the page.

There are no messages at all, no errors, nothing.. just a blank page.

Tried to enter even a wrong password while logging in.. nothing happened.. the same blank page appears.

Any similar experience or solutions guys ??!

Avallon1, Jun 3, 2014 IP
  2. Andrew M. Warner

Andrew M. Warner Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Think its a plugin issue.

Happened to me a few times before. Had to log into my cpanel and get into my file manager and disable all of my plugins. I was able to get in there then I had to install the plugins one at a time.

Seemed to work after that. If it still doesn't work, contact your hosting company.

Andrew M. Warner, Jul 15, 2014 IP
  3. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You may face this problem due to your apache server fails which is caused by corrupted theme or plugin files. Better disable all your plugins and activate the default theme of your wordpress. you can also contact your hosting provider to assist you with this.

iwebsocial, Jul 30, 2014 IP