1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Tricky site to monetize, any ideas?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by syda, Dec 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    I have a website with around 400 unique visitors and 4,000 pageviews per day and growing, but I'm having a hard time monetizing it. Google Adsense won't accept the site, I have applied three times and gotten the same rejection three times that there is not enough content. I have plenty of content and adding, but still they reject it.

Here are some insights about the visitors:
    90% female
    90% coming from Facebook
    80% mobile traffic
    90% are returning visitors
    The site is not in English.

So basically the same 400-500 people keep coming back every day and looking through 8-12 pages.

I can't think of anything good besides Adsense. Or maybe you know of any other advertising programs that pay per click and allow iternational traffic? Tried propeller ads, but had to take it down in a matter of hours when I started getting complaints from my visitors about their spammy ads.

syda, Dec 12, 2017 IP
  2. usasportstraining

usasportstraining Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Adsense is picky.

You could do Amazon Associates, if available in your area. Clickbank might be a good one.

usasportstraining, Dec 12, 2017 IP
  3. SpeedyUnit

SpeedyUnit Active Member

Best Answers:
    Have a look at Media.net. By Revenue, Media.net runs the #2 largest contextual ads program globally. Media.net powers the Yahoo! Bing Network Contextual Ads program.

SpeedyUnit, Dec 12, 2017 IP
  4. kb24

kb24 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Have you looked into affiliate programs? I don't know what your site is about but you might want to look into an affiliate program relevant to your site.

kb24, Dec 14, 2017 IP
  5. bobocheez

bobocheez Active Member

Best Answers:
    Would it be possible to make your own product/service?
    Can you partner with sellers from ecommerce sites?
    Do you have a resource center for potential visitors to buy ad space? (aka a contact page lol)

That's just a few general ideas, since it's hard to say without knowing more about the industry. (Not asking to reveal your niche)

bobocheez, Dec 14, 2017 IP
  6. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    We have no idea what your web site is about. All we know is it caters to mostly female....... sell kitchenware.....

NetStar, Dec 15, 2017 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.