1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Trial download software programs

Discussion in 'Scripts' started by lsc297, Apr 25, 2014.

Hi,
    I am looking at doing a softpedia type site; offering trial versions of top software programs for users to download & trial.
    Is there any plug in, or something, so I do not have to contact each company to arrange each software trial?

lsc297, Apr 25, 2014 IP
  2. juerald

juerald Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't tihnk if exist any "plug in" like that but i was wondering your idea to offer trial versions of top software program when the chances for competition softpedia , cnet are 0.01% and SEO can't help you to rank in first pages if you are talking for top software programs.

I don't even understand what you mean with the "plugin".

juerald, Apr 25, 2014 IP
  3. Sugavanas

Sugavanas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You need to contact each company if you are giving download through your websites.
    But you won't get the permission as they are already with softpedia. There is no premade script so you need to build one from scratch.

The only idea I can give you is to make a wp blog, and update it through softpedia rss with each backlink added to softpedia to avoid complaints

Sugavanas, Apr 25, 2014 IP
  4. imranamen6

imranamen6 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    If you want to go for a custom system we can help you but for sure this will not cost you anything less than $2000

imranamen6, Apr 26, 2014 IP