1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

TrendStuffer FOREX Trading System BRAND NEW affiliate program 40% $43 / conv

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by TrendStuffer, Jul 15, 2008.

Hey Guys,

I was informed that there are some serious internet marketing gurus here on this forum, so I would like to offer you something :)
    The TrendStuffer FOREX Trading System is publicly available since January 2007 (you can check the domain, Google it, etc.) and we sold 1100+ copies without any real marketing (no PPC, no affiliates, only by word of mouth). This product sells itself because this system really works and uniquely we do have hard proof of this more than serious statement. Have a look at the attached real account statements forward tested (real-market traded!) :D results! No backtest BS, nobody believes that nowadays. :cool:

Site: http://www.trendstuffer.com/clickbank/tsclickbank.html
    For affiliates:http://www.trendstuffer.com/affiliate/affiliate.html
    Please contact me for further materials, and extras, thanks.

Category: Business / Self Employment, Financial, Investments
    Price: $119 ($100 discount of the original $219 price right now!)
    You earn: $80 per conversion
    Earnings: 70%
    Network: ClickBank ID = trendstuff
    Payment Type: Check Bi-Weekly
    Cookie Period: 60 Day
    Extra for buyers: lifetime free updates (already released 5 major upgrades in 1.5 year for free!), membership to our forum, 24/7 outstanding customer support.

This is very very new on ClickBank only 1 affiliate so far. Let me know if you guys need anything else, I will watch this topic also closely.

We're very proud of our rating at Forex Peace Army a 3rd party review site where customers and users of other products like to vent a lot... But we have a 4.083 stars rating (out of five) and 15 reviews since August 2007.
    http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.trendstuffer.com

One testimonial from here:
    Christian, Austin, TX, Rating: 5 stars. Date of Post: 2007-11-18
    "I've been using TrendStuffer for about three months, and I've seen steady profit. There are losses, but the wins outweighs them by far. You have to trust the system and try to leave it alone and it will make you some money. I just received v3 of the system which I go live with today. This is not a "get rich now" kind of thing, and not a scam. It's a well thought out trend based system which simply works if you follow the instructions and let it "do it's thing"."

You can find a lot more statements
    [​IMG]

TrendStuffer, Jul 15, 2008 IP
  2. nadavs

nadavs Active Member

Best Answers:
    Everything looks great, but I have one question - why do you give only 40%? I know it's over $43/sale, but come on. If you want affiliates, you should give more than that...

nadavs

nadavs, Jul 15, 2008 IP
  3. TheForexGuy

TheForexGuy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Um, you caught a few of us affiliates who are starting a 10K challenge for Forex Affiliate Sales. Get some awesome creatives and such, and no doubt we will promote your product if it is sellable.

Tom

TheForexGuy, Jul 15, 2008 IP
  4. bl4ckmaN^

bl4ckmaN^ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    1. I think it's too expensive
    2. Agree with nadavs. Don't be greedy, 40% that's funny...
    3. Also you should change the description of the product on the Order page, because I don't think that customers buying the product will be happy to see that someones gets $47/sale...

bl4ckmaN^, Jul 15, 2008 IP
  5. TrendStuffer

TrendStuffer Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the input guys, let me do some math then :)

6. TrendStuffer

TrendStuffer Peon

Best Answers:
    1. Yes you're right and I know it's above the "standard" $97-99 price but we had customers in the past 1.5 year for a LOT higher price than this and I believe it really does worth the extra few bucks. We have a brand with high reputation if I can say, and that's a huge pro I think.
    2. Okay, I will discuss it ASAP. [​IMG]
    3. Um, thanks for that I've changed it already! [​IMG]

7. Ganceann

Ganceann Peon

Best Answers:
    It looks ok... but I think you need to check how it looks in firefox browser

http://www.trendstuffer.com/clickbank/tsclickbank.html (at the bottom with the testimonials seems to have some css issues or something where it is overlapping).

Regarding the % for affiliates, 40% is good for some people but not enough incentive for the super affiliates when there is no upsell or recurring commission (I am not saying I am a super affiliate, just stating that it is enough to tempt some affiliates, but not the main ones) :p

As theforexguy stated, there is a 10k challenge coming up for clickbank products and that should help you get some affiliates picked up and maybe get a few sales. Personally, the 10k challenge is something I am using to try and get motivated enough to stay focussed and learn along the way :p

edit: Just curious how it works if someone arrived at the site from an affiliate and then bought it from the main checkout area - not through clickbank. How would affiliate sales be tracked? (where is offers paypal and moneybookers as payment options).

Ganceann, Jul 15, 2008 IP
  8. terryd

terryd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I too don't think that the 40% commission around here is going to get a lot of takers.

I have also just started a forex site because there are high commissions availalble but if you have a look at NCMedia's products here on DP they offer even better commissions and the sales pages are fantastic.

terryd, Jul 15, 2008 IP
  9. TrendStuffer

TrendStuffer Peon

Best Answers:
    Okay guys, I read about your Forex Challenge, and to be honest I don't want to miss out on the greatest marketers found here whom I've heard so much about in recent days. So I decided and convinced my partners to RAISE COMMISSION TO 70% and a whopping $80 per sale!! I don't think this offer has much of a competition... ;)
    Good luck for all, we're counting on you!

(PS: I don't know how soon ClickBank updates but I've already set the 70% commission on my ClickBank product page!!)

10. TheForexGuy

Best Answers:
    Now from a further inspection of the site, I do happen to see room for improvement.

1. Do not advertise that you are paying for each sale $47 on the home page.
    2. For some reason, the homepage layout seems a bit disorganized and way too busy. I am surprised that you already have sales.
    3. do not put the sales page on a subfolder. Try to put the sales page as a homepage on either this domain or create a similar domain. The current Scenario will confuse buyers, and your homepage confuses me at best
    4. The affiliates section is lacking. Some of the publishers that I work with and promote, have creative pages that are highly productive with high end graphics, articles, PPC keywords for those who do PPC marketing. All you really have is two forward tests and three graphics to push product.

It seems that you are using your affiliate page for 90% hype and maybe 10% helping build scores of affiliate to sell your products. If you cannot cater to affiliates, and farm and cultivate them, then you will not have any affiliates period!

5. for $119, you are only compensating 40%? Seriously, give me a break! there are more products out there that affiliates would be willing to push that have higher commission payments.

And your defense would be, that ok, I could probably sell it myself if that is the case. Realize that at least 75% of Forex sales are REFERRED sales. so I would go through my advice and do these changes, and hopefully you will get more happy affiliates and make more money!

I wouldn't of told you this if I didn't give a crap! Let's all make some money here! I have a TON of hungry affiliates on this board who want to sell forex products!!!

TRADE ON!!!
    tom

11. TheForexGuy

Best Answers:
    Whoah! That is more Like it! Now you will have hordes of affiliates who want to sell your product. Now let's not forget the other points that I have brought up now!!!

Tom

12. TrendStuffer

TrendStuffer Peon

Best Answers:
    Tom thanks for your input, it's very much appreciated. We'll look into it ASAP. Any other thoughts are welcome!

13. Zibblu

Zibblu Guest

Best Answers:
    I have a hard time selling this stuff as I don't know anything about Forex (slight problem?) but for $80 maybe I'll look into it a bit ;)

Zibblu, Jul 15, 2008 IP
  14. TrendStuffer

TrendStuffer Peon

Best Answers:
    I have already changed the topic title but it didn't update even with the last 'stats update' in the Views of the topic, etc. Can I ask a moderator or someone to change the title to the new one please? It's pretty confusing now :( Thank you!

15. Elward

Elward Peon

Best Answers:
    I'll try to do some promotions for this in the next couple of days. I just started building a Forex list recently.

Elward, Jul 15, 2008 IP
  16. bl4ckmaN^

Best Answers:
    Same problem here :D But, yeah, $80/sale that's a huge commission ;)

bl4ckmaN^, Jul 16, 2008 IP
  17. TrendStuffer

TrendStuffer Peon

Best Answers:
    Still not updated on ClickBank... This whole ClickBank site could have an awful lot of improvements imo. And the customer service also. 48 hours replying an email and they only accept emails? Funny..
    Prepare guys, because from about 0:00 GMT tonight CB will surely update (based on the 24h counting..) ;)

TrendStuffer, Jul 16, 2008 IP
  18. nadavs

nadavs Active Member

Best Answers:
    After using the best program that comes with windows (calculator), I came to realize that your program pays $76 per conversion. Now that is something I can build a campaign on, but you'll have to wait until I return from Germany.

nadavs

nadavs, Jul 16, 2008 IP
  19. bl4ckmaN^

Best Answers:
    Maybe it's the best program, that comes with Windows, but you need to learn how to use it properly :D

$119 - Price of the product
    70% - The commission

We need to find out what is 70% out of 119, right?

119 = 100%
    ? = 70%

Use cross-multiply method

(119*70)/100 = 83.3 = 80$ (round up)

70% out of 119 is roughly 80$

Simple!

bl4ckmaN^, Jul 16, 2008 IP
  20. nadavs

nadavs Active Member

Best Answers:
    Believe me, I can use it properly:
    $119 * 92.5% = 110.075 (ClickBank takes 7.5%, remember? ;))
    $110.075 - $1 = $109.075
    $109.075 * 70% = $76.3525
    Rounded to $76.35

By the way, from 83.3 to 80 it's rounding down. ;)
    nadavs

nadavs, Jul 16, 2008 IP