1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Trending Bitcoin Events Websit

Discussion in 'Sites' started by ColorWP.com, Dec 14, 2017.

Custom developed, trending, high potential - Bitcoin events tracker plus real-time countdown.

Bitcoin (and cryptocurrencies in general) are a huge trend now, one that is easily monetized. I've started this website with the idea of displaying a human-friendly countdown clock (e.g. 5 days, 3 hours, 30 seconds remaining) to the next upcoming major Bitcoin-related event (like the recent CBOE Bitcoin futures listing).

However, due to time constraints and other recent priorities, I am forced to sell this property. Just before the launch of the CBOE futures, I've launched a $50 AdWords campaign to promote the site. I've also launched a $50 Facebook Ads campaign during the same time.

Total ads investment: $100

The website had 1.5k visitors on the day before the CBOE futures launch as a result of the ads campaigns. My main point was to raise awareness of this service and not to monetize, which is obvious from the lack of any advertisement on the website. Additionally, around 20 people have signed up for the Newsletter campaign as a result of their visit. The newsletter list is also included as a bonus with the website.

Bitcoin, being a recent trend and being skyrocketing in popularity these days, this is a huge opportunity. Considering also that the CME also launches Bitcoin futures December 18 and Nasdaq plans to do the same early next year.

Payment by Bitcoin or Escrow service. No PayPal.

Why are you selling this site?
    Not enough time to maintain it.

How is it monetized?
    Currently not monetized, but can place affiliate links to various Bitcoin exchanges for commissions.

Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    No.

How much time does this site take to run?
    1 hour per week

What challenges are there with running this site?
    Minor technical knowledge required (connecting through FTP)

ColorWP.com, Dec 14, 2017 IP