1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Trend of Online Business

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Seogoogle1, Sep 21, 2015.

Hi,

More than peoples are interested to earn online at his/her home or in any place where he/she doing work.

Actually i want to know which type of online businesses trend now a time and also share something about your earning ways.My main way of earning my job which as accountant in a small company, but in my part time i am providing my services which that i have skills in it.

Seogoogle1, Sep 21, 2015 IP
  2. ndk2303

ndk2303 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I do not know the trend clearly. Because people can have many ways these days, we can not see some thing is trend or not. But I can share my ways:
    Main job is an boring officer.
    Home job: I become a Marketer with a high competitive environment and more interesting.
    My target is: Let my part time job become the main job. And the shortest action is changing my full time into part time in order to have many time for my online job.
    Hope you can give me some advices

ndk2303, Sep 21, 2015 IP
  3. Abelo

Abelo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Something that is trending a lot are these high-yield investment websites. Let me start by saying that I don't recommend this, since it's basically a ponzi scheme, but I know someone (via via) that does it. From what I understand, you basically pay a package (either $5, $10, $10, $20, etc.) and you get a % return within that week. For the common consumer, this is easy earnings, but for the receiver, it's a great opportunity to start a ponzi scheme. Pay clients that are referring others with returns from the money of new clients. Accumulate a few hundred thousand, and then ditch.

Like I said, I don't support this, but it works. I saw a website that was averaging 100,000 people a day within 2 months.

Abelo, Sep 21, 2015 IP
  4. Seogoogle1

Seogoogle1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Abelo Have you join this type of any system where you are earning online?

Seogoogle1, Sep 21, 2015 IP
  5. Abelo

Abelo Active Member

Best Answers:
    No, I am not. My friend shows how his friend is doing it.

Abelo, Sep 22, 2015 IP
  6. Seogoogle1

Seogoogle1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ask your friend and share with us may be we can join and start earning online like your friend hope you will share..

Seogoogle1, Sep 22, 2015 IP
  7. Abelo

Abelo Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't do these things. Like I said, it's a ripoff. You'll invest, get money, invest more, get more money, invest even more, and they'll take your money, shut down the website, and dissapear. It's what's now as a scheme. It's ripping off stupid teenagers who want to earn a quick buck.

Abelo, Sep 22, 2015 IP
  8. Seogoogle1

Seogoogle1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Don,t want to Earn Quickly just want to know how people do business online when i think now my knowledge is ok and i can do something better than will invest on my own any project and hope will earn step wise.

Seogoogle1, Sep 22, 2015 IP