1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Treadmill.ws Automated Amazon Store with Matching Blog

Discussion in 'Sites' started by DomainDomain, Feb 23, 2013.

http://treadmill.ws - good single word name, first regged 2005. getting some traffic, 430 uniques so far this month. nice high value products (some over $6,000) so good chance of decent commissions.Already had one checkout of $3200 so if they buy commission will be 4% or $128! Just think of a few sales a day at that rate....
    Domain first regged 2005. Comes with twitter account, and is auto tweeting new posts.

[​IMG]

The WordPress Blog features are as follows:
    • Auto content from Yahoo Answers, very well targeted, lots of 'buying questions' to increase conversion rates.
    • Images with the posts, automatically - lowers bounce rates and looks far better than a normal autoblog
    • SEO - One of the things Im most pleased with...the blogs automatically link keywords in posts to your category pages on the store.
    • WP-Wormhole - this is a big one...takes products from your store and adds them to the sidebar, great for converting your blog traffic into sales!
    The FreshStoreBuilder Amazon store features:
    • Automatically updates with Amazon products, fresh content everyday
    • Full product listings and reviews, not like those horrible AStore iFramed in amazon sites
    • SEO is great and the content ranks really well
    • Winner will get a single site license for the store
    Payment by paypal, any questions just ask!
    Jay

DomainDomain, Feb 23, 2013 IP
  2. Amarkolom

Amarkolom Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I also developed a site related to treadmills , after research everything i am fed up . because i will not able to rank up that site in first page. can any one tell me how to sell website here? my site address www.icooltreadmills.com

Amarkolom, Mar 11, 2014 IP