1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Travelogues for destinations in India

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by smfseo, May 22, 2015.

This is what I need :

Write a 800-1000 words travelogue for a destination in India and post a few (atleast 5) pictures (clicked by you and not copied from else where)
    This travelogue has to be written in first person with a complete description of how to get to the destination and where you stayed and all the minute details are welcome.

Write 50 forum posts of average 30 words each.Out of those 50 posts you need to create atleast 5 new threads and rest can be replies on other threads and your own.

Total payment for the above job would be $20 by paypal or if you have an Indian bank account I can do a bank transfer.

My total budget is $500 so please post a reply showing your interest before all the slots get taken. If you are able to write travelogues for more then one destination you are most welcome.

smfseo, May 22, 2015 IP