1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Travel writer for writing Indian destination guides (longterm work)

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by smfseo, Aug 17, 2015.

I am looking for travel writers who can write good travel guides for destinations across India. Major destinations that get lots of tourists would need 3000-5000 words, less frequented and less popular destinations need to be 1000+ words.

This is a long term project and I need this work done on a daily basis. Quality of English needs to be good and no editing work required after you supply the content to me.

Content that needs to be put together would look something like this :

1) Preface
    2) How to get there (Bus, taxi, train, by air etc)
    3) Things to do
    4) Things/Places to see (with a bit of history if applicable)
    5) Places to eat and drink
    6) Best time to visit and weather
    7) Accommodation (Budget,mid range and Luxury)
    8) Near by holiday destinations for extending the holiday (depends upon destination to destination)

Above is just a rough idea to give you a sense what I am expecting at the very least, this list can be extended if need be.

The language needs to be strong strawberry flavor and not vanilla if you know what I mean. I am looking for someone who can engage the reader and not just sound like a robot who is churning page after page with no personal touch to it.

Payment : Paypal, online bank transfer or even cash depending on what we agree upon.

Amount of work required daily : I need a steady stream of work going every day so if you are someone one who can work for a few days and then vanish for two weeks without a trace then please do not apply.

I don't mind where you come from or live as long as what you write makes sense and is good to read.

Any messages saying send me details will be ignored as I have mentioned everything in this post, if you believe I have left out something then please reply here and I would be happy to update this thread. I am not going to reply to individual personal messages asking for more details. Personal messages can be used for quotes if you don't find it comfortable to post here.

I would appreciate if you could send me some links to the travel related work you have done in the past to see the quality of your work.

Let the queries and quotes flow :)

Last edited: Aug 17, 2015
    smfseo, Aug 17, 2015 IP
  2. n3o

n3o Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    what is strawberry ?

n3o, Aug 17, 2015 IP
  3. smfseo

smfseo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    You should google that instead of ruining my thread.

smfseo, Aug 17, 2015 IP
  4. arghya139

arghya139 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Is it must to have travel stories published ? I am a writer and love to travel but on that particular niche didnt write stories before

arghya139, Aug 18, 2015 IP
  5. Mystique

Mystique Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Is he ruining your thread? You asked for queries, and this is what smfseo is doing, asking what you mean by "strawberry" just out of curiosity to verify if he can accomplish the "strawberry" writing style required for this job.

It's much like having me saying I would do this job as long as you pay rich-flavored pinions rather than plain-average peanuts , if you know what I mean, otherwise, use Google.

Mystique, Aug 18, 2015 IP
  6. smfseo

smfseo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Both of you please accept my sincere apology. I took it for granted that every one knows what a strawberry is.

This is a Wikipedia page for Strawberry which would help you to get an idea about strawberry. Unfortunately that is the most I can do today to help you understand what a strawberry is. If you would like a detailed discussion about strawberries then please post a new thread in a suitable sub forum and send me a quick PM if you would like me to help you with your queries about strawberries or even its uses.

Once again my sincere apology to both of you for failing to provide a timely reply explaining what a strawberry is.

Hope this helps.

Thanks you

smfseo, Aug 19, 2015 IP
    bumba1988 and debapriya deb like this.
  7. iamalive

iamalive Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    66.7% - 2
    You are one complete a hole, this is a sales thread. If you are not a buyer. Leave.
    As I can see from your past posts all you do is troll people their threads and have no value to add except the weak sarcasm that stinks of self-importance.

@smfseo carry on.

iamalive, Aug 19, 2015 IP
    GodsOwnWriter likes this.
  8. Mark Michael Samuel

Mark Michael Samuel Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi, Ive been associated with Outdoor Sports in India for quite a few years and have travelled extensively across India. Would be privileged to attempt an article to enable you to decide whether I fit your class of writer. Do reply whenever free. Cheers

Mark Michael Samuel, Oct 12, 2015 IP