1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Travel Domain with High SEO Metrics (DA, PA, MozRank, Majestic)

Discussion in 'Domains' started by Super Achiever, Dec 18, 2016.

Why are you selling this site?
    I have not used the domain. I had it parked for months now because I have no use of it at the moment. I built a PBN successfully and I have to sell the unused domains.

Stats:
    DA: 29
    PA: 41
    Mozrank: 4.37
    Check here for majesticseo stats:
    https://majestic.com/reports/site-explorer?q=discovermoundsville.com
    Trust Flow: 11
    Citation Flow: 19

As you can see all stats are optimal, which makes this a high priced domain that would range at around $30 each. I really bought this for PBN/SEO use thus the stats are really awesome. It's a spare domain and I've got more to sell so I had to sell it in a very low price.

How is it monetized?

It's not monetized at the moment. It's supposed to be used for the PBN but I parked it in a spare host.

How Domain Ownership is Transferred:

This domain is from domain.com registrar. They will create domain.com account under your e-mail then they will transfer the domain to your account. I have done this many times for my clients, usually on live chat with the domain.com support, so no problem.

Super Achiever, Dec 18, 2016 IP