1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Travel Directory Accepting Submissions

Discussion in 'Solicitations & Announcements' started by Discreet, Apr 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    I have added a Travel Directory to my new vacation portal and am accepting submissions from DP members.

Reasons to Submit Now:

1. Each category/subcategory lists websites by the date they are added to the directory, so it's better to get in now before it gets too busy.
    2. The directory will not list more than 25 links/page.
    3. It's free (but a reciprocal link would be appreciated)
    4. It's very quick and easy

Important 1: I am keeping this directory very specific to a travel/vacation theme. I will be accepting travel accessory sites (i.e. luggage sites, etc), but anything that isn't travel related will not be accepted.

Important 2: There currently aren't any subcategories, they will be added as sites join the directory. As such, when you apply your website will most likely be put into an appropriate subcategory.

The site currently has PR0, but I'm expecting that to change alot within 6 months as I will be doing alot of SEO and content building, as well as a massive promotion that will generate a fair bit of links/publicity.

Directory Location: http://www.travelguider.com/directory/

Submission Page: http://www.travelguider.com/directory/submit.php

Discreet, Apr 4, 2007 IP
  2. Discreet

Discreet Guest

Best Answers:
    All submission requests have been reviewed and responded to. I'm still taking submissions if anybody else wants in :)

Discreet, Apr 5, 2007 IP
  3. Digital Artist

Digital Artist Active Member

Best Answers:
    hmmm no reply post may i ask u why and if ur interested pm me detail

Digital Artist, Apr 5, 2007 IP
  4. Discreet

Discreet Guest

Best Answers:
    Digital Artist - I recieved a submission from one of the sites in your sig, and cannot accept it because the directory is only accepting Travel related websites, the site you submitted had nothing to do with travel.

Discreet, Apr 5, 2007 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.