1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Travel booking/ reservation php script needed

Discussion in 'PHP' started by oluwatosin, Mar 27, 2007.

Hi,
    Our company is looking a php programmer that can program a php online flight booking / reservation script with content management console. we have done a serious research in specific location and found opportunity. we are looking for a long time partnership with anyone who can create this program and will be respoinsible for each installation , we will provide the hosting and we pay him / her for each installation, we are basing the marketing on a one on one with the travel and tourism agents , we have delievered speech in their meeting so we know them and we plan to follow up , its not just an online marketing , but also a physical one on one marketing strategy is employed.
    This is very urgent, please respond asap

oluwatosin, Mar 27, 2007 IP
  2. cakker

cakker Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    hi,
    I would be interested in this project. For request I can send you references, or you can contact me via msn.
    krisztian

cakker, Mar 27, 2007 IP
  3. oluwatosin

oluwatosin Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    Good please do send reference , our Clients are already on our neck but they need a real time demo. What we want to do is such that every time we have a new client we will set up the hosting and provide you with the ftp info , so you can upload the program( online booking and client management system ) and we pay you for every installation. we have recruited marketers and what we need now is an online demo. Please let me know how far asap.
    my mobile phone : 234-8065091645

oluwatosin, Mar 28, 2007 IP
  4. prestons

prestons Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello,
    Please take a look at www.a1booking.com, it might be just what you are looking for.

prestons, Apr 10, 2007 IP
  5. pangea

pangea Guest

Best Answers:
    prestons:
    your website doesnt look right in IE...id check it out if I were you, your footer messes up and is too high up the page. check your css, id say.

pangea, Apr 11, 2007 IP
  6. prestons

prestons Peon

Best Answers:

It looks fine for me in IE. I had 100 accommodation businesses beta test the system (www.a1booking.com) before the launch and not one of them mentioned that the site did not look right. Please could you PM me screenshot so I can see and sort things out.

prestons, Apr 11, 2007 IP
  7. romic

romic Peon

Best Answers:
    Looks fine for me also (IE6)

romic, Apr 11, 2007 IP
  8. guru.cat

guru.cat Peon

Best Answers:
    I found the following one: http://www.holidayplans.com

It looks simple, but has the following problems:
    - No PayPal