1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Travel blog with 20 unique articles and a nice PR2 domain name

Discussion in 'Sites' started by syda, Jul 20, 2015.

This is an excellent starter site for a travel blog. It has 20 unique copyscape passing articles, written by real people (not spun or scraped stuff). Some of the articles are published, others are scheduled.

Use it for your PBN, travel affiliate site, optimize for adsense or whatever else.

The domain name is PR2 and has DA18 and PA23.

After winning the auction, pay with paypal and PM me your godaddy details (account # and email) and email address, so I can send you the files for the site and the database.

syda, Jul 20, 2015 IP
  2. Matthew Sayle

Matthew Sayle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 25
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 9
    The content on this website is terrible.

Read this paragraph from your article: http://lightheartedtravel.com/travelling-by-plane-with-your-pet/

"Since your animalit is best to not travel with a stresses animal, try to tre him up before the flight. Play with him and make sure you consume as much of his energy as possible."

So, you took an article that was already published and spun it to appear unique for your site - correct?

Not sure what spinner you used, but surely you could have made a better effort than this!

Matthew Sayle, Jul 20, 2015 IP
  3. syda

syda Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    91.7% - 328
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

Thank you for your comment.

The articles are not spun but outsourced from different writers. The quality of the articles varies throughout the site.
    Starting bid was $20, do you really expect each article to be worth $10? I still believe that having newly written articles is better for the site than using duplicate content from somewhere else.

syda, Jul 20, 2015 IP
  4. Matthew Sayle

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 25
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 9
    I am not concerned with the price of the website, I am concerned with the quality of the website.

Your excuse of "Well, it's a cheap website - so of course it's not high quality" is ridiculous.

5. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 17
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Seems like the entire article marketplace is flooded with sellers like this. I was shocked at some of the prices for articles (most sellers).

I feel like I am wasting my time trying to sell content, as most buyers would have figured out most of the content is crap like this.

dcristo, Jul 20, 2015 IP
  6. Matthew Sayle

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 25
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 9
    You would be surprised at how naive some buyers can be.

I mean, she posted 2 sites that both already have bids (by the same buyer).

I suspect shill bidding, but can't make any accusations without proof.