1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Travel Agency Booking webiste

Discussion in 'Drupal' started by lew1s666, Dec 21, 2012.

Hi

Do you know how to build Travel agency webite with booking system in Drupal ?
    Do you know where I can find really good themes and what plugins I have to use for booking ?
    Thanks

lew1s666, Dec 21, 2012 IP
  2. ryan_uk

ryan_uk Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Well, you're a bit vague as there can be many different kinds of travel packages offered and requirements for such a site. It's possible to create pretty much any kind of site with Drupal. You could certainly use Field and UberCart to achieve a travel agency site, but the problem arises when you want to connect to external APIs for booking hotels, trains, flights, etc, assuming you need that kind of thing?

I really suggest you first learn to use the Field module and then the UberCart one. As for a theme, there are hundreds available, so just browse through them, choose the most suitable one based upon functionality or appearance and then customise it. Some might not include screenshots on their page if they are "base" themes for helping you build your own.

Good luck!

ryan_uk, Jan 12, 2013 IP