1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Travel Agency Booking webiste

Discussion in 'C#' started by lew1s666, Dec 21, 2012.

Hi

Do you know how to build Travel agency webite with booking system in APS.NET ?
    Do you know where I can find really good source code ?
    Thanks

lew1s666, Dec 21, 2012 IP
  2. Rukbat

Rukbat Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Try Visual Studio. "Building" means writing code.

If you mean just setting up a site using someone else's code, "really good" is a personal judgment - use a search engine, run a few of the scripts you find and use the one you think is the best one.

Rukbat, Dec 21, 2012 IP
  3. lew1s666

lew1s666 Member

Best Answers:
    I tried to search a lot but cant find any good code. i am just starting to learn ASP.NET. so looking for some good project to see how everything works. can you suggest something ? thanks

4. Rukbat

Rukbat Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Rukbat, Dec 21, 2012 IP
  5. lew1s666

lew1s666 Member

Best Answers:
    thank you. i found this site. but when i tried to run the code from machine some pics and layouts are missing. http://www.nerddinner.com/

6. lew1s666

lew1s666 Member

Best Answers:
    anybody more ASP.NET free source code project websites ?

lew1s666, Dec 22, 2012 IP
  7. Rohan Das

Rohan Das Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can create the site in any platform (in asp .net or in PHP), but before thinking about development, you need to think about the database field, Link for travel, you need a database of Air flight or Train with some field like, date to travel, departure airport, destination airport, Fare, Availability of Ticket...for Hotels..you need to think same way...
    Then you can create an eCommerce site with the help of asp .net and mssql database with a good payment gateway integration.

Thanks

Rohan Das, Jan 21, 2013 IP
  8. vitaldon

vitaldon Member

Best Answers:
    The good point to start is to specify the whole Business Model by writing so called POCO classes (Plain Old C# Objects) and use new MVC3 technology on .NET for better separating interface, code and repository. But first, you must have to draw a schematic prototype of travel agency business structure with all connections, flows and dependencies.

You can't find a good source for free which will be suited for you perfectly, so it's always better to begin from the ground.

vitaldon, Jan 21, 2013 IP