1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Translate "Not Specified" and "None" tags by mysql

Discussion in 'PHP' started by Malatya, Nov 13, 2008.

Hi, i have a script and users have profiles.But if they do not fill, it automatically writes "Not Specified" and "None" to profile boxes.I want to ask how can i translate them to my language because they do nor insert by sql codes.I think they are default and i want to chance.Anybody have some experience? Also anyone know a code for mysql default charset to my language? (i try utf 8 but i cant do it)

Malatya, Nov 13, 2008 IP
  2. logondotinfo

logondotinfo Peon

Best Answers:
    http://yoonkit.blogspot.com/2006/03/mysql-charset-from-latin1-to-utf8.html for the utf-8 issue

please elaborate on the question - "it automatically writes" - do you mean the entry box has that written in it unless something else is added (in which case javascript) or is the default on a select box (in which case the id on the default select) or that this is the data stored after submitting the form (in which case it is either the php insert statement or the default value in a not null table cell)

logondotinfo, Nov 13, 2008 IP