1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Transfer results

Discussion in 'Keyword Tracker' started by e10, Apr 14, 2005.

Okay, I am fairly sure already that the answer is a flat no! but I have been tracking keywords for myself and clients for quite a while now. New clients I just have organise their own API.

I´m going today to see an old client whose keywords have been on Digital Point since just after Florida. I´m setting his API up for him and I´d love to be able to transfer all the old data for his domain onto his own new tracker account. Is it possible?

e10, Apr 14, 2005 IP
  2. yfs1

yfs1 User Title Not Found

Best Answers:
    Why not just put the new API into the CP? Or is it that your keywords and sites are on the same account?

yfs1, Apr 14, 2005 IP
  3. e10

e10 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Keywords and sites are all on original account. I have about 85 keyphrases and 5 or 6 domains in there. Now I set up one guy with his own API and account and would like to move all his historical site data from my account over to his own.

e10, Apr 14, 2005 IP