1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Transfer money from paypal to skrill

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by Gladiatus, Jan 24, 2014.

Hi! I want to transfer $50 from my paypal to skrill or neteller today. I'm even willing to pay a fee, but i can't find any good websites who provide this service.
    I can't withdraw the funds from paypal and then upload to skrill, because I want it today.

Do you have any suggestions?

Gladiatus, Jan 24, 2014 IP
  2. wanderinglex47

wanderinglex47 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Short answer: there is no such service. It's impossible to transfer directly from Paypal to Skrill - the only way to reasonably do it is to find someone willing to accept Paypal and transfer to Skrill, either here or on the various exchange forums.

The issue is that it's a big risk for that person - you can reverse the Paypal transaction any time and they lose their money, furthermore if they complain to Paypal, they will have their account limited for facilitating currency exchange (it's against Paypal policy).

The only way is to have a common card/bank account linked to both services, but that's not instant of course...

wanderinglex47, Jan 25, 2014 IP
  3. John Eulizer Nimo

John Eulizer Nimo Active Member

Best Answers:
    There has to be a middle man for that, I can see no other way. Find someone you can trust.

John Eulizer Nimo, Jan 26, 2014 IP
  4. ash1ey82

ash1ey82 Active Member

Best Answers:
    There is no service, but if you go to certain forums(not sure about this one) you can get it exchanged from somoene.

ash1ey82, Feb 2, 2014 IP
  5. PlayerUp.com

PlayerUp.com Active Member

Best Answers:
    We offer this service. While we don't directly advertise this, our platform does offer an Electronic Currency Exchange Service through our Middleman Services. Simply contact Middleman Support for more assistance.

PlayerUp.com, Sep 1, 2015 IP