1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Trailer Park Boys: The Movie

Discussion in 'Movies, Music & TV' started by axemedia, Oct 4, 2006.

Oh My FG. I cant wait till this opens on friday.

I'm sneaking a glass of rum and coke into the theater with me. And will of course have "burned one down" before the show.:D

axemedia, Oct 4, 2006 IP
  2. britishguy

britishguy Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Is it going worldwide yet?:)

britishguy, Oct 4, 2006 IP
  3. axemedia

axemedia Guest

Best Answers:
    I have no idea about international release. But it's going to be good.

My brother in law was on the show in season 5. Mr.Layhey was being awarded a metal of bravery, or something. Someone involved in the show knows my brother in law, who was awarded a real medal of bravery years ago. So they called him up to be in the front row at the cerimony for the shoot. Of course Layhey was drunk ,and at one point falls off the stage and my brother in law catches him.

So on the day the show was to air on tv. My bother in law invites all his buddies over to watch the show. Of course their is booze and dope involved. Come'on its the Trailer Park Boys. So when the scene comes on it was heavily edited and you could see my brother in law for about half a second.

The funny thing is he is from the Eastern Shore area outside of Halifax. The show is set in a trailerpark near that area (they now have their own set in another part of town). So as soon as he saw the first episode in Season One he said to my sister, "I'm going to be on that show some day. I know I am."

And it came true, if only for half a second.

axemedia, Oct 4, 2006 IP