1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Trafficrevenue.net .... Any reviews?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Blahzay, Jan 29, 2010.

1. Nyte

Nyte Peon

Best Answers:
    Can someone tell me if theres a point in putting on more then 1 ad banner if they only count a 1 unique visitor every 24hours?

Nyte, Jun 12, 2011 IP
  2. tomksoft

tomksoft Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have already explained this in this thread. For good quality websites, Adsense will offer a lot better revenue. For bad quality websites, TR will be better.

You are not allowed to use more than 1 adcode per page.

tomksoft, Jun 12, 2011 IP
  3. Nyte

Nyte Peon

Best Answers:
    How come there is nothing in the FAQ about only allowing to use 1ad code per page? Shouldn't it be written clearly on the TR site in order to show publishers what the rules are?

EDIT: Nvm, sorry about that. It does list it in the codes page just not in the FAQ page.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2011
    Nyte, Jun 12, 2011 IP
  4. YmT590

YmT590 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I haven't been earning well for some reason. I've been getting around 100 pageviews a day and on TR it shows me 4 visits...wtf?

YmT590, Jun 13, 2011 IP
  5. forumhuh

forumhuh Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If the ads are clean I would give TR a shot again. I did like using it unfortunately my users all complained all the time about redirects and viruses (I dont blame TR for this but there ad providers)

forumhuh, Jun 13, 2011 IP
  6. supadupa80

supadupa80 Peon

Best Answers:
    Can you please remove ads that do redirects. I'm getting tired of going to my site at a certain point at night and being redirected because of your ads. Thanks much.

supadupa80, Jun 13, 2011 IP
  7. Nyte

Nyte Peon

Best Answers:
    I've tried them and removed them.

The ads load very slow.

I noticed that my site dropped a staggering 3k UVs for that single day the ads were implemented. I thought the earnings would had made up for it but it wasn't that great either.

For those that have low UVs per day and don't expect to make much i'd say why not .. the payouts are automatic and very fast.

But for those that have high amounts of visitors per day and want to make heaps, i'd say stay away from TR.

Nyte, Jun 13, 2011 IP
  8. cricstreamer2009

cricstreamer2009 Peon

Best Answers:
    same for me too ..... my impression is even less then popads in trafficrevenue

cricstreamer2009, Jun 13, 2011 IP
  9. GM1

GM1 Peon

Best Answers:
    if your earnings are low with TR, try using their sliding CPM banner. I know it is more annoying to your visitors but it is the only form of ad for me that pays well. Like I said, I do run a high quality website, and TR pays alot more than Adsense.

GM1, Jun 14, 2011 IP
  10. br3adman

br3adman Active Member

Best Answers:
    I've used them and they do pay on time and very quickly. I think they are owned by the huge popunder site popads I also use them and never had problems from either site.

br3adman, Jun 14, 2011 IP
  11. highvoltage7

highvoltage7 Member

Best Answers:
    There are some major redirects and a TROJAN alert from http://trekmedia.net Please remove this advertiser or traffic revenue is really unusable.

You can google trekmedia.net and read others proof of it being an abusive advertiser.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2011
    highvoltage7, Jul 1, 2011 IP
  12. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    1. According to google, malicious content was last time detected like 2 months ago(I remember that incident, was resolved in few hours),
    2. If you google it, you will find one page that constantly attacks and posts false reviews for both TR and PopAds. I guess they just do not like me.
    3. I got no details of any viruses/trojans detected recently.If you find something, take a screenshot, let me know.

tomksoft, Jul 3, 2011 IP
  13. koolguy281

koolguy281 Peon

Best Answers:
    You could get the payment for a few months then trafficrevenue they have certain way to not pay for you anymore.

They could also said: " i couldn't verify your account" even:

- You're the Webmaster (you could add or remove any advertisement anytime).
    - Your payment received got it from them by your email that have the detail form who send it to you and what your account
    - Long time to respond and give all the excuse

All you guy should be-careful on traffic revenue, you will lost your time, your traffic and sometime got mail ware or virus form them.

If you would like to get the proof, just pm me and i will send you all the detail

koolguy281, Jul 3, 2011 IP
  14. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    OK, let's explain all the readers how it was.
    Mr. koolguy281 forgot his password and did not have access to the mailbox he entered when registering. Because of this, I was not able to send him new password.

tomksoft, Jul 4, 2011 IP
  15. koolguy281

koolguy281 Peon

Best Answers:
    That's a good excuse man, I didn't change the password and even you could use the excuse that somebody hack to my account but you're still verify who is the owner of that account though option:

- You're the Webmaster (you could add or remove any advertisement anytime).
    - Your payment received got it from them by your email that have the detail form who send it to you and what your account
    - Long time to respond and give all the excuse

You didn't do that because of the money man. You're scam.

Just pm me if anyone need a evidence

koolguy281, Jul 4, 2011 IP
  16. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    I really did everything I could. I sent email with new password to your account email, however, someone else replied to me that he did not request password reset.
    As there is no way I can verify you as the owner of the account, there is nothing I can do. Also, you are the first member of TrafficRevenue(if you are a member of TR...) out of 17000+ who has such a problem.
    Perhaps you are trying to take over somebody else account? How can I know?

I am really sorry, but there is nothing I can do.

tomksoft, Jul 4, 2011 IP
  17. boxingguru

boxingguru Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Tomksoft im a HUGE fan of your site, think you know my account from the username and i bring ALOT of traffic your way and you pay in 24hrs and very good and reliable and used you for months. BUT ive had to remove you, too many people are reporting about being redirected and virus alerts. You seriously have to monitor your ads, because i can't risk given viewers viruses.

VirTool.Obfuscator is a virus one of my users got from your ad. Ive never had a problem with your ads, but others are reporting issues. Please fix or be careful which ads are used.

boxingguru, Jul 4, 2011 IP
  18. koolguy281

koolguy281 Peon

Best Answers:

Explain like a kid, man. If you do right, nobody can claim you. Because you're scam, I'm sure you're gonna have a long member list to leave your company. The best way, you should close and open another name. Good luck man :eek:

koolguy281, Jul 4, 2011 IP
  19. longtime

longtime Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    coming from a guy with less than 5 posts.... lol
    Tomasz's ad networks have been very successful and he has always paid on time, never scammed anyone.

longtime, Jul 4, 2011 IP
  20. imdrebel

imdrebel Peon

Best Answers:
    Ya good one. an make it better

imdrebel, Jul 5, 2011 IP