1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Trafficbot scam

Discussion in 'General Business' started by gree124, May 9, 2018.

I brought $20 small package from https://www.trafficbot.uk and after received money they block my account i have all proofs see bellow screnshot

they are asking for Bank Statement , Passport copy how do trust them
    [​IMG]

gree124, May 9, 2018 IP
  2. TrafficBot

TrafficBot Member

Best Answers:
    Because you paid for Pakistan using a credit card we asked you for some documents justifying your ownership of the card, you refused and we told you immediately that the payment will be refunded and you can use PayPal for payments with no verification.
    Later you started repeating all over again demands for us to approve the payment with no docs and we had to ban you from the chat since the conversation lost any sense.

Your payment has already been refunded.

TrafficBot, May 9, 2018 IP
  3. gree124

gree124 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I Already mentioned i cant share anything and then i ask you for refund you, and again i am saying if you active my account i don't need refund money , 2nd if yu already refunded then i haven't received anything email or message about refund money and Paypal not in Pakistan

gree124, May 9, 2018 IP
  4. TrafficBot

TrafficBot Member

Best Answers:
    It may take several days before you bank shows the refund, that's how visa/mastercard handle the refunds.

TrafficBot, May 9, 2018 IP
  5. gree124

Best Answers:
    atleast 10 days haven't received any refund

gree124, May 20, 2018 IP
  6. TrafficBot

TrafficBot Member

Best Answers:
    contact your bank, place a chargeback etc.
    we don't have your money

TrafficBot, May 20, 2018 IP
  7. gree124

Best Answers:
    I checked that why i made a post and yes you have my money thats why my bank haven't' received any refund from TrafficBOT, or give me refund proof so i can show me banker

gree124, May 20, 2018 IP
  8. TrafficBot

TrafficBot Member

Best Answers:
    Good luck with such attitude,
    we don't own you anything.

File a chargeback if you don't believe.

TrafficBot, May 20, 2018 IP
  9. gree124

Best Answers:
    so its confirm you are cheater Thanks for confirmation

gree124, May 20, 2018 IP
  10. just fine

just fine Peon

Best Answers:
    Becarefull of https://www.trafficbot.uk , its scam website with RUDE customer service, I have paid for Medium $29 Traffic Packages using my Paypal account and I wait more than 15 days and until now I don't know where is my money, I have contacted their online customer service and really really they have the RUDEST customer services ever, the person who handles online chats is impolite, he block me because I asked for my money, I have emailed their support but really I got scammed .

just fine, Jan 10, 2019 IP
  11. TrafficBot

TrafficBot Member

Best Answers:
    We haven't been accepting PayPal payments more than 6 months already. It seems that you're confusing us with someone else.

TrafficBot, Jan 10, 2019 IP
  12. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You pay for a service via automated payment and someone from the company feels you need to provide confidential documents to make sure the transaction is legit even though it successfully went through????? Then they claim to have initiated a refund but the funds weren't returned and they can't provide proof of the reverse? Sounds like a scam. Regardless whether they are legit or not that is terrible practice and such companies should be avoided. I visited there web site and there isn't anything worth paying for. It's just scam services. Why are you surprised that you got scammed while paying for scammed services?

NetStar, Jan 13, 2019 IP
  13. TrafficBot

TrafficBot Member

Best Answers:
    All the first payments in accounts that our anti-fraud system stopped are subject for appproval, they are automatically refunded in 5 days.
    Refunds take at least 3-5 working days, it all depends on your bank.
    If you don't believe you can contact our payment payment from whom you received a receipt for the payment.

From your message I see that you haven't even tried our services, we have free projects you can try prior to purchasing: https://www.trafficbot.uk/blog/how-to-get-free-traffic/

TrafficBot, Jan 14, 2019 IP
    Mehta likes this.