1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Traffic Xperts - My traffic selling website

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by Imgup, Mar 18, 2015.

Hi guys,

The website is: http://trafficxperts.com/

So, I'm nearly done developing a website that sells traffic. It's a bit different, though, as it's not using a software like WHMCS or w/e. I've created this myself using Laravel 5. It is a fully-fledged traffic seller system that I intend to eventually sell. The idea was for the site to be fast, efficient and secure. I believe I have achieved that with the help of Laravel 5.

I just wanted to see what you guys think of the design/the overall system. The design has a couple more tweaks to make it mobile friendly.

If you guys could tell me if you find any problems on the site or find any speed issues/bottlenecks, I'd really love to know :D

I am also offering review packages for the traffic I am selling, so feel free to contact me. I will also be selling to DigitalPoint, offering 40% off traffic :) But I will post a separate thread about that later.

Thanks!

Imgup, Mar 18, 2015 IP