1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Traffic, visitors, back links?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by iamtriles03iam, Jun 15, 2014.

Hi, I am new to all of this and am learning as I go...lol. I am trying to figure out how to increase my domain value and I have heard so many different things. Traffic...specifically how do I get it? Visitors...why is this important? Back links...how do I do do it and why? Does any one know where I can learn this...where I can understand it too? lol Thank you

iamtriles03iam, Jun 15, 2014 IP
  2. memithun

memithun Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    traffic and visitors are like same. they are important to your site to make it good in front of google and to earn money through your blog. backlinks are off-page SEO which is important within a limit. there are some rules for backlinking your website. its very good to go for on-page SEO and its very effective now.

memithun, Jun 15, 2014 IP
  3. iamtriles03iam

iamtriles03iam Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks...I really appreciate your time in answering me!

iamtriles03iam, Jun 15, 2014 IP
  4. Kristina Roy

Kristina Roy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Kristina Roy, Jun 16, 2014 IP
  5. Karuna17

Karuna17 Member

Best Answers:
    Traffic and visitors is your popularity and, thus, money.
    PR and backlinks is your importance meaning more visitors, and more money.
    Read this forum, there's lots of stuff to learn here. Try looking for smth like "digital marketing basics" to get the basic clues.

Karuna17, Jun 16, 2014 IP
  6. John Dave

John Dave Active Member

Best Answers:
    well @jamtriles3iam in order to increase Domain authority you need to understand first what domain authority is - It means what say you are having a site which is related to information about Android and what you are doing is you are posting about other website like SEO or..... something which is just irrelevant !! now the time when you started connecting irrelevant information your DA starts decreasing down. I guess now you might be understanding the relation between the Domain Authority and the visitors, having good domain authority means your site is relevant and will be having a good trust flow. So in order to increase Domain authority just concentrate on getting the good trust flow i.e. DA.

John Dave, Jun 16, 2014 IP
  7. kb24

kb24 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    To get traffic you need to put quality content on your site. In time google will recognize this and you will get traffic. If your content gets shared then even better you get more visitors. The best way to get traffic is if you can pay for it. If you are going to do it the free way it's going to cost you time.

Not only do you want visitors to your site you want TARGETED visitors. You have a better chance of making sales.

kb24, Jun 16, 2014 IP
  8. lukeSwenson

lukeSwenson Active Member

Best Answers:
    You have to work at it if your site is new. You have to do alot of different things to direct people to your site. I have a long list of techniques I use to get traffic to my blog. ALL OF THESE THINGS ARE FREE AND THEY ALL WORK. But, you have to put the time in to make it successful.

Read it here:

http://twomomsinablog.com/momsinbusiness...

You can also try this tool, which is new:

http://twomomsinablog.com/momsinbusiness...
    And if you want spend some money to promote web then I would suggest you SEOClerks where freelancers provide this service for a small cost.

lukeSwenson, Jun 24, 2014 IP
  9. traffic97

traffic97 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Seoclerks and fiverr has lots of bogus traffic , ie; no real visitors.

traffic97, Jun 25, 2014 IP