1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Traffic to your CPC Shopping Feeds

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Buy Web Traffic from me, May 3, 2016.

Hi there,

I run an ad network that sends traffic to CPC shopping feeds like Kelkoo, Twenga, Shopping.com, Connexity and Pricegrabber.

I am looking for new partners to send traffic to and thought this would be a good place to look.

I will send you up to 1000 clicks a day from any GEO in the world, the business works on a revenue share model. 40% to the publisher / owner and 60% to me. If your feed already has "quality" then the revenue share switches to 60% to you.

I have been doing this for around 10 years and have had many happy clients.

Message through the site if you're interested.

2. Raheem2016

Raheem2016 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello,

I am a publisher and have a number of shopping feeds Connexity, Kelkoo, Twenga and others. I would like to work with you as a partner. please provide your contact so we can discuss further. Raz.

Raheem2016, Jun 22, 2016 IP
  3. Raheem2016

Raheem2016 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello,

I am a publisher and have a number of shopping feeds Connexity, Kelkoo, Twenga and others. I would like to work with you as a partner. please provide your contact so we can discuss further. Raz.

Raheem2016, Jun 22, 2016 IP
  4. PigsInSpace

PigsInSpace Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have traffic and am looking for a partner to send it to also - I work on all Geos and the Y! QS is always 8 - I want to get more feeds integrated and thought it would be simpler to work with someone who has already done this work. Please PM me if I can work with you.

PigsInSpace, Aug 24, 2016 IP