1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

traffic to website

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by lieren, Jul 4, 2015.

i want to buy the traffic directly to website ,who can make a advice to me ?

lieren, Jul 4, 2015 IP
  2. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Mkcoy, Jul 4, 2015 IP
  3. John14

John14 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I don't think it is a good idea to buy traffic why not try the ethical ways such as Google adwords, SEO, Social Media etc. to get real traffic

John14, Jul 4, 2015 IP
  4. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well usually when people say something is not a good idea they leave a reason why they think that..

Why is it any less ethical buying traffic than it is spending money on Adwords/SEO/SMM?

Mkcoy, Jul 4, 2015 IP
  5. Matthew Sayle

Matthew Sayle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    The reason is, 99.99% of the time - you aren't buying traffic at all.

You are buying a robot that tricks Google Analytics into thinking you are receiving traffic.

So, essentially you are wasting your money because robots can't click ads or purchase products.

There are some folks that claim to have robots that can click ads, but this is a sure-fire way to get banned as a publisher.

NOW

He suggested you do this because it actually produces real human visitors.

Sure, it takes more work and planning - but wouldn't you rather receive real visitors than robots?

Matthew Sayle, Jul 4, 2015 IP
  6. moneyroad

moneyroad Member

Best Answers:
    let's start from the phrase "direct traffic": all advertising on Adwords/Bing/Facebook/email (you may buy solo ads as well) and ... will be as "direct traffic". I would buy direct traffic for only one reason,- to sell something, send visitor to offer; othervise I would promote content my ways

moneyroad, Jul 4, 2015 IP
  7. lieren

lieren Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    thanks dude, i want the real traffic not robot.

lieren, Jul 4, 2015 IP
  8. lieren

lieren Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    thanks for the all reply ,now i clear ,the 99% website traffic all robot traffic ,right ?

where is 1%?:)

lieren, Jul 4, 2015 IP
  9. Matthew Sayle

Best Answers:
    Haha, that is the magic question.

They can be found but are very expensive.

If the traffic is really good, most people choose to use it for themselves instead of getting rid of it for a small fee.

Matthew Sayle, Jul 4, 2015 IP
  10. nikipink

nikipink Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Also you can try popunder ad networks

nikipink, Jul 4, 2015 IP
  11. cronik

cronik Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Have you not tried one of those Bing Ads or Adwords coupons? Get traffic from a legitimate source if you're going to pay for it, as all those people who sell traffic are selling robot traffic like Matthew mentioned above. There are more PPC options now, not just Adwords and Bing Ads - you can use Facebook too.

Seriously, don't buy traffic! Buy targeted clicks!;)

cronik, Jul 5, 2015 IP
  12. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Right, well it depends where you buy it from doesnt it. If you do your homework there are some genuine traffic sellers out there that do provide real human traffic. Sure there are a lot that do provide bot generated traffic. But thats not to say that 99.99% of the time you will be buying bot traffic. You just have to know where to purchase from. The best way to do that is through word of mouth.

And as for Adwords, well Adwords can be VERY expensive and not produce the right results. Especially if you've never done it before. Your money can be quickly consumed and you have nothing to show for it. It's a massive steep learning curve and while there are a lot of Adwords guides and stuff online you can find, usually these are outdated or don't apply to you, your daily CPC etc. Everyones CPC per niche is different. And if you're in a very competitive niche, you can expect to pay upwards of $1 CPC which will produce 10 clicks.

Where as if you buy real genuine human traffic for $10 you can expect to receive around 10,000 visits for that. And if that's real genuine human traffic, (either from expired domains, popunders etc) then that will often produce much better results in the long run over 10 clicks from Adwords anytime.

Mkcoy, Jul 5, 2015 IP
  13. Matthew Sayle

Best Answers:
    Nobody is going to sell 10,000 quality visitors for $10.

It doesn't make any sense.

Redirecting said traffic to their own website would be 1,000 times more profitable.

Matthew Sayle, Jul 5, 2015 IP
  14. myfamilysurvivalplan.com

myfamilysurvivalplan.com Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I bought that traffic for 10$ and for 30$ ... 10k "people" .. was a bunch of BS ... there is not any good site to buy traffic, not at 50$ anyway. The sure thing will always be the organic traffic.

Matthew Sayle likes this.
  15. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You bought what traffic exactly? Specifically? There are plenty of places to buy real targeted traffic from. You just have to know where. Like I said, word of mouth is the best way to find them. But most people who know good sites that sell good real human traffic don't want to share them with their competitors.

Mkcoy, Jul 5, 2015 IP
  16. Matthew Sayle

Best Answers:
    Name one place that sells 10,000 hits of quality, targeted traffic for $10.00.

I will buy it right now.

Matthew Sayle, Jul 5, 2015 IP
  17. myfamilysurvivalplan.com

myfamilysurvivalplan.com Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Maybe it's like you say. I bought from 2 sites that sell traffic and i had the same experience.
    I'm now sure that cheap traffic is BS. It doesn't exist. Maybe there are really good sites that sell good traffic, but not at 10 - $50 ... that's for sure.

18. affiliate2012

affiliate2012 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I buy traffic for my dating campaigns $10 for 1k visitor ppv but i dont get any conversion from them if anyone know any good traffic provider network or any good method hit me up

affiliate2012, Jul 6, 2015 IP
  19. DonRandy

DonRandy Active Member

Best Answers:
    What do you gain by buying traffic when you can work and get it for free. If you if you buy traffic, the people or the Robots
    coming to you website will not be at your site the next day so you have to pay again, "I've been there done that" so work
    on your niche and Google will send traffic to your site for free and you can sleep, as they say Traffic=Money.

DonRandy, Jul 6, 2015 IP
  20. DonRandy

DonRandy Active Member

Best Answers:
    The best traffic provider or best me method, is to work your way to page 1 or 2 of Google search engine if you get it right you'll be smiling.

DonRandy, Jul 6, 2015 IP