1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Traffic to Facebook Script Page

Discussion in 'Advertising' started by cobija, Oct 11, 2010.

Basically I bought a facebook script and it has to do with Frontierville and getting free horseshoes. People click it, fill out a survey and it gives them an eBook instead. My question is however is to actually get more people on it. I know of people that can make $500-$1500 a day, ive only been able to make $10 after spamming for over an hour on people's walls and Frontierville's wall. I tried looking for people that provided status updates for it but no luck. I know of a guy that does the exact same thing except with Farmville and he gets around $700-$1000 a day and doesnt even do anything right now anymore.

So I am not exactly sure what to ask for, either status updates from pages that have to do with Frontierville or ways to get more traffic for that specific niche.

If anyone is interested:

www.frontiervillez.info

cobija, Oct 11, 2010 IP
  2. JoesMillion

JoesMillion Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'll sell you traffic.

JoesMillion, Oct 13, 2010 IP
  3. cobija

cobija Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Would the traffic actually do my offers? I bought 5,000 traffic for $5 but all they did was access the site. At least I got like 200 more likes on my page.

cobija, Oct 13, 2010 IP
  4. JoesMillion

JoesMillion Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I can sell you 150,000 UVs for $100.

JoesMillion, Oct 14, 2010 IP