1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Traffic Generation, Free Or Paid?

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by EPol83, Jun 15, 2015.

We are seeing more and more affiliate programs and opportunities to make more money online everyday. There are also new people entering the industry everyday as well and are looking for ways to create more income for themselves and their family.

With all these new businesses and people joining everyday traffic generation is a big issue right now with affiliate marketing as it should be because without traffic coming to our landing pages we are doomed for failure!

I use to spend a lot of money after I created a landing page to send some ppc traffic so I could test and optimize my landing page. Lately I have been finding that using free traffic methods work just about as fast today and I think it does a better job of allowing me to see what is going on.

What are your thoughts behind it?

EPol83, Jun 15, 2015 IP
  2. enterprisemind

enterprisemind Member

Best Answers:
    It would depend on what's more important, time or money. Free methods can be very time consuming while paid traffic are fairly quick to setup and execute. I agree the results are similar depending on which paid or free platforms you use. I'm like to keep a nice mix of both.

enterprisemind, Jun 27, 2015 IP
  3. Harmless

Harmless Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If the free traffic you are driving is targeted, and your conversion rate is good, then absolutely continue investing time in it. Paid traffic is faster, and requires investing money, while free traffic requires investing time. Both require an investment, but are effective, if used properly. Free traffic takes longer, but in the long run it pays off. You can get subscribers months....even years down the road with some free traffic methods. Both can be valuable to your business, as long as the traffic is driven right. Ask yourself what is more important, time or money...?

Harmless, Jun 27, 2015 IP
  4. Royalrevenue

Royalrevenue Active Member

Best Answers:
    Paid traffic is all time favorite with comparison to the free traffic. It is speedy targeted and generate results for sure.
    Free is Good if you are nil with money.

Royalrevenue, Jul 8, 2015 IP