1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Traffic from mp3 sites and music related sites

Discussion in 'Co-op Advertising Network' started by Alexandra Smith, Mar 26, 2012.

I'm buying traffic from US,GB,AU,CA,DK,FR,DE etc! I'm ready to pay for each click and impression your site visitors make no matter which country it is produced from. sasha@propellerads.com , skype sasha_propellerads

Last edited: Mar 26, 2012
    Alexandra Smith, Mar 26, 2012 IP
  2. phpsolution

phpsolution Active Member

Best Answers:
    How much you pay for impression and clicks

phpsolution, Mar 30, 2012 IP
  3. Publishers

Publishers Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you for your question! Everything depends on the traffic you have. Usually we set up a test for several days to choose the best ad campaign that will be the most profitable for your site exactly. After the test we can give you fixed rates that will be suitable both for you and us. I'm ready to answer all your questions via skype publishers.propellerads or e-mail

Publishers, Apr 2, 2012 IP
  4. Publishers

Publishers Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you for your question! Everything depends on the traffic you have. Usually we set up a test for several days to choose the best ad campaign that will be the most profitable for your site exactly. After the test we can give you fixed rates that will be suitable both for you and us. I'm ready to answer all your questions via skype publishers.propellerads or e-mail

Publishers, Apr 2, 2012 IP
  5. monkeyclap

monkeyclap Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ads are live but reporting is dead - "No data for you. Please contact the Administration." No good :(

monkeyclap, Apr 10, 2012 IP