1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Traffic from Ezine

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Nigan, Sep 28, 2019.

Hello everyone,,
    How many clicks do usualy get for every your article on Ezine?
    I don't have the good resuilt for last 6 months.
    Article Views:159
    Profile Views: 20
    Articles Published:3
    URL Clicks:8.
    Hope you add your resuilt here.

Nigan, Sep 28, 2019 IP
  2. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Help your Ezine article to widen its reach like sharing it in your networks in social media then in most related forum sites so that you can discuss it with interested users.

KylieSweet, Sep 30, 2019 IP
  3. webar2007

webar2007 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Its been a while since I posted an ezine article (the traffic from these directories has decreased a lot due to various Google animals) but here's my result:

Live Articles 2
    Article Views 645
    Article Clicks 35
    Article CTR 5.43%
    Profile Views 178

webar2007, Oct 8, 2019 IP
  4. jacksarlo

jacksarlo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think those stats are too bad. You only published 3 articles, I'm assuming they're about 1000 words?
    I think it's a bit too early to judge performance since not all articles will get high rankings. If you have 50 articles it's more likely some will get top rankings and traffic. So more is better. It's the same thing when posting on your website, the more content you put the more traffic you get.

jacksarlo, Dec 11, 2019 IP
  5. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well i think to have a good amount of traffic you need to write a lot of articles on enzinearticles on a consistent basic .Now its competitive and its not like in the future where tou will get a lot of traffic

Spartan14, Dec 11, 2019 IP
  6. MARCEL E JACKSON

MARCEL E JACKSON Member

Best Answers:
    Article writing is pretty much dead on arrival. Instagram, YouTube, then Facebook is pretty much the way to go.
    The trick is to add value to your marketing by giving knowledge. Sometimes posting in Facebook I tough though unless your niche
    is not Make Money Online

MARCEL E JACKSON, Jan 2, 2020 IP
  7. kb24

kb24 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I used to post to ezine articles years ago. It worked well back then. But posting on article directories is no longer that effective. I find that posting on your sites with good content is a better option. Its your site so you are in control of what content you put on it. Social Media helps as well to get traffic.

kb24, Jan 6, 2020 IP
  8. marvinC

marvinC Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    That is not too bad for only 3 articles.

While I agree that ezine and all of the other article directories are not as effective as they used to be, you can, and will get some quality traffic from the, if you stick with it.

However, here is the thing, don't just publish articles--turn those articles in videos--and upload them to youtube--then take the articles you write and compile them into a short report--dealing with one aspect or your topic--and of of course, link to your website or affiliate products in the ebook and or books--and then, syndicate them to free ebook sites.

Then start a blog and post all those to the blog--and again, link to your website or affiliate product-the idea here is to find as many ways to presuppose your content as possible.

Keep going and do not stop.

marvinC, Jan 6, 2020 IP