1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Traffic for Viral/Buzz Site?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Mohamad Zidani, Nov 14, 2016.

Hello

How can i get traffic for a new Traffic for Viral/Buzz Site?

Mohamad Zidani, Nov 14, 2016 IP
  2. trader4life

trader4life Active Member

Best Answers:
    if you have a decent social networks like twitter and friendster with many followers or friend then you need to earn points in viralcontent buzz to get traffic.

trader4life, Nov 17, 2016 IP
  3. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Social media obviously.

BuzzFeed is a site you should be emulating.

dcristo, Nov 17, 2016 IP
  4. Encopyho

Encopyho Peon

Best Answers:
    My experience with Paid Traffic - About 50$/monthly for as they said " 3000 unique visitors"
    Example - Because i did not had the time to surf other websites i paid for this services.
    Conclusion: Google Analytics was telling me that from 3000 visitors/monthly i got only 200 from that site.
    Alexa was the only one who showed that i had heavy traffic. But if you don't pay for 1 month the Alexa rank will go down too. Don't waist your time with this.

Encopyho, Nov 19, 2016 IP
  5. Peter42

Peter42 Banned

Best Answers:
    make some group or litout some public group in facebook which have largest member and allow public post then start publish your content on this groups. it is good if you make and build your own group.

Peter42, Nov 20, 2016 IP