1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Traffic Exchanges....Good or No?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by eva33020, Apr 4, 2017.

So I recently started using two specific traffic exchanges to drive traffic to my affiliate offers. I have never used traffic exchanges before. I started because I know most people really don't have the money to spend on paid traffic so I wanted to write up a review on traffic exchanges going in thinking that they wouldn't really work. But I must say that I'm pretty impressed at the amount of daily traffic I'm getting on my affiliate offer landing pages all for free. I am having to spend time "surfing" but If someone doesn't have the money to spend on ads, they're going to have to invest their time.

So what are your thoughts on traffic exchanges? Have you ever used them? If so, what type of return did you see?

eva33020, Apr 4, 2017 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    It's not targeted. The bounce rate has got to be 60-70%. It may improve your Google analytics, but I doubt you'll see much of anything else.

qwikad.com, Apr 4, 2017 IP
  3. egoldzone

egoldzone Banned

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    in my experience traffic exchange only good to increase alexa rank but not good to get conversion

egoldzone, Apr 5, 2017 IP
  4. eva33020

eva33020 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Great points. Yea...I can see immediately this isn't a place to go for conversions. Although, some landing and sales pages may do the trick at getting some people to convert. With the 2 exchanges I'm looking at they require that you stay on the screen for atleast 20 seconds before they credit. Maybe this is enough time to convince someone to opt in if the copy is strong enough.

eva33020, Apr 5, 2017 IP
  5. Jenkins Risk Management

Jenkins Risk Management Peon

Best Answers:
    Yup, my experience has never good for conversion. Depending on your landing pages you might see a better result though.

6. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    In reality traffic exchanges really not work at all it will only deceive you and doesn't convert. Kindly establish your pages according to your users needs so that they will be benefited then conversions will follow.

KylieSweet, Apr 6, 2017 IP
  7. Hemant chaudhary

Hemant chaudhary Member

Best Answers:
    Bad Bad Bad.

Hemant chaudhary, Apr 6, 2017 IP
  8. Ana James

Ana James Member

Best Answers:
    I think it works good for traffic, but not good as for the conversion. To enhance if a landing page is made that enticing and makes the user curious may get better results.

Ana James, Apr 7, 2017 IP