1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Traffic Equalizer: Does it work?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by rcwilson4au, Aug 25, 2009.

I have heard from several internet marketing "gurus" that the program Traffic Equalizer is worth its weight in gold. However, I have also heard from different sources that it is a thing of the past, and it no longer works for SEO.

Does anyone have experience with this product? If so, care to share any tips?

rcwilson4au, Aug 25, 2009 IP
  2. MoonlightCao

MoonlightCao Peon

Best Answers:
    I've used it and find it utterly useless! Your better off with some of the other software - or my favourite way - doing it yourself!

MC

MoonlightCao, Aug 25, 2009 IP
  3. kevinpatrick

kevinpatrick Peon

Best Answers:
    Do u know about if perfict traffic..?

kevinpatrick, Aug 25, 2009 IP
  4. MoonlightCao

MoonlightCao Peon

Best Answers:
    Would love to help you kevinpatrick mate, but that is not a coherent sentence.

MoonlightCao, Aug 25, 2009 IP
  5. rcwilson4au

rcwilson4au Guest

Best Answers:
    Yes we have been doing it ourselves so far... but a little boost is always nice :) I think I am going to hold off on TE for now. Maybe if they come up with something in the future I will look again. I think Google has outsmarted them for now.

rcwilson4au, Aug 28, 2009 IP
  6. TheCrabb

TheCrabb Peon

Best Answers:
    I've used TE on a few sites and it works like a bomb if you use it properly! Ie3. don't be lazy and expect it to work straight out of the box.

1) Don't use it to create an entire site. Create your own solid content for your main keywods and phrases.
    2) Use TE to create content pages for long tail keywords that don't have a lot of competition.
    3) Don't create more than about a thousand pages.
    4) Don't use the default templates. Create your own and make them unique.
    5) Add RSS feeds to your templates. Use a script to convert RSS to HTML.
    6) Link to your TE pages from your home page. Don't be sneaky and try to hide the links. Be creative and "hide them in plain site"
    7) If your site is database driven, use a SQL query to pull entries from your own database
    8) Don't use more than 10 SERPs per page. Use TE to primarily create loads of properly formatted (H1s, title tages etc) "skeleton" pages and pull as much content as possible from other sources. Use the %KEYWORD% token in SQL queries RSS feeds and scrapes.
    9) Over time add some unique, hand coded content to each auto generated page.
    10) Build deep links to TE pages.

TE is directly responsible for about $50 - $100 per month per site that I have used it on, as well as hundreds of opt in subscribers (think of using TE pages as squeeze pages.

TheCrabb, Oct 1, 2009 IP
    tonyran likes this.
  7. robin29

robin29 Active Member

Best Answers:
    hi The Crab--

i had generated about 23K pages from TE 3
    and used my own website template and contents . in the middle of my pages i just copied the formula codes which generated the TE pages
    i have used the top paying adsense keywords
    this i have done on a R&D purpose just to see if this TE3 really works
    i booked a neaw domain and hosted all pages on a sever

Google web master i submitted the xmlsitemap.xml Google has crawled my website
    it is showing 23,xxx pages crawled and also i can see a GREEN TICK MARK. but index pages is still showing 0.

todays its the 33rd day still 0 index pages
    also my domaign is working fine i can browse my full site

but i can search my domain in any sear engines till now

-- by chance i came to this site and found your message - so i thought to ask you for your expertise.

robin29, Oct 6, 2009 IP
  8. johnsmith14

johnsmith14 Peon

Best Answers:
    Over time add some unique, hand coded content to each auto generated page. I've used it and find it utterly useless

johnsmith14, Oct 6, 2009 IP
  9. TheCrabb

TheCrabb Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm still getting questions about Traffic Equaliser, so I did a couple of detailed blog posts here and here.

The software just creates pages - it isn't a replacement for real SEO knowledge so if you still don't know how to get your pages spidered and indexed, don't use the software.

TheCrabb, Feb 3, 2010 IP
  10. Jeff Collision

Jeff Collision Peon

Best Answers:
    Traffic Equalizer will take care of driving all the targeted traffic you need! It will build 1 search engine friendly page for each keyword you enter. Traffic Equalizer and similar programs livelihood by taking a keyword that you input and then building a webpage around the keyword.

Jeff Collision, Feb 3, 2010 IP
  11. anw001

anw001 Active Member

Best Answers:
    That is very encouraging. How many sites do you have up and running with TE? How do you build links to these sites and inner pages? isn't that a time consuming process?

anw001, Nov 10, 2010 IP