1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Traffic, Conversion, Personal Branding and more.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Abraham Cherian, Dec 3, 2018.

Hi everyone, I have been seeing digitalpoint forum for years and finally decided to join in and meet some people in the industry.

I am Abe Cherian, and I have several ventures online. I am focusing on an agency (Webpreneur Media, LLC.) helping solo entrepreneurs and small businesses develop their personal branding websites. I work with a team that is second to none when it comes to creative marketing. I enjoy working with one on one clients and small businesses because I feel that it really makes a difference in their life... as well as mine.

I am also the managing partner of a vertical advertising network called Adclick Media, LLC.

If feel this is where people are that I can help and learn from! Please say hi and connect if you wish - I'll be happy to spend some time on the forum.

Abe

Abraham Cherian, Dec 3, 2018 IP