1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Tradebit.com scammers be warned! They cancel accounts when they owe money! SCAM!

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by canaryspace, Jul 17, 2012.

1. canaryspace

canaryspace Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well I have decided to scrap the entire thing, I am a believer of "What comes around goes around", they will get what they deserve. They are never going to pay me and to delete someones account when they owe money to that person and then publicly donate their earnings to charity, totally disgusting. Good luck to you too!

canaryspace, Jul 24, 2012 IP
  2. bob34287

bob34287 Peon

Best Answers:
    Tradebit is a SCAM. I emailed them because they were not paying out. They sent me the following message:

Thank you for your request.

[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Your account is currently on hold due to suspicious payments. Once we have verified these payments, your account will recover.

Payments can be set to pending for up to 4 weeks in order to locate fraud. After 4 weeks we will activate the payments again and pay out those funds.

Instead of deleting your account, we thought it prudent to set all questionable payments to "Pending" and monitor subsequent associated activity.

We are in close contact with the processing company to track down fraudulent users and there are many processes that will improve improve over the next weeks. We are getting better...

New accounts might be set to "onhold" when: [/FONT]

• [FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Signup happens via open proxies or anonymizer services [/FONT]
    • [FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]The Paypal account is not verified and we see sudden revenues [/FONT]
    • [FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Payments come in via open proxies or anonymizer services [/FONT]

[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Also, more than two entries of a credit card during check-out could result in a block.

Please wait a few days and your account will unlock itself, when the matter has been resolved.

It is bad enough that these individuals endanger the workplace and livelihood of so many people, they also steal money from innocent internet users who seek compensation from us when they see the charges. We are appalled at the audacity and level of fraud attacks that occur, and will continue to do our part and take a hard line against them.
    [/FONT]

They then cancelled me and still owe me over $100.00 saying I was selling copyrighted material which is false. I wonder how many other people they do this to. In researching them they don't have a very good name and I wonder why.

bob34287, Aug 23, 2012 IP
  3. bob34287

bob34287 Peon

Best Answers:
    Tradebit is a SCAM. I emailed them because they were not paying out. They sent me the following message:

Your account is currently on hold due to suspicious payments. Once we have verified these payments, your account will recover.

Payments can be set to pending for up to 4 weeks in order to locate fraud. After 4 weeks we will activate the payments again and pay out those funds.

Instead of deleting your account, we thought it prudent to set all questionable payments to "Pending" and monitor subsequent associated activity.

We are in close contact with the processing company to track down fraudulent users and there are many processes that will improve improve over the next weeks. We are getting better...

New accounts might be set to "onhold" when:

• Signup happens via open proxies or anonymizer services
    • The Paypal account is not verified and we see sudden revenues
    • Payments come in via open proxies or anonymizer services

Also, more than two entries of a credit card during check-out could result in a block.

Please wait a few days and your account will unlock itself, when the matter has been resolved.

It is bad enough that these individuals endanger the workplace and livelihood of so many people, they also steal money from innocent internet users who seek compensation from us when they see the charges. We are appalled at the audacity and level of fraud attacks that occur, and will continue to do our part and take a hard line against them.

They then cancelled me and still owe me over $100.00 saying I was selling copyrighted material which is false. I wonder how many other people they do this to. In researching them they don't have a very good name and I wonder why.

bob34287, Aug 23, 2012 IP
  4. canaryspace

Best Answers:
    They added my site to a traffic blasting site, almost destroying my rankings on all my keywords and playing havoc with my analytics!

canaryspace, Aug 23, 2012 IP
  5. anannyo

anannyo Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you so much to inform us ahead.

anannyo, Aug 24, 2012 IP
  6. bob34287

bob34287 Peon

Best Answers:
    Tradebit is a total SCAM. I noticed that they were holding my money. I contacted them and they gave me this BS answer:

Your account is currently on hold due to suspicious payments. Once we have verified these payments, your account will recover.
    Instead of deleting your account, we thought it prudent to set all questionable payments to “Pending” and monitor subsequent associated activity.
    We are in close contact with the processing company to track down fraudulent users and there are many processes that will improve improve over the next weeks. We are getting better…
    New accounts might be set to “onhold” when:
    Signup happens via open proxies or anonymizer services
    The Paypal account is not verified and we see sudden revenues
    Payments come in via open proxies or anonymizer services
    Also, more than two entries of a credit card during check-out could result in a block.

They then told me that they were sending it to a supervisor and then they cancelled my account owing me over one hundred dollars ($100.00) saying I was selling copyrighted material which is totally NOT TRUE. I have been doing some research on them and find they don’t have a very good reputation. I am designing a web page to organize a class action against them and drive them out of business. If anyone is interested please contact me. Look out Ralf cause hear I come!!!!

bob34287, Aug 29, 2012 IP
    canaryspace likes this.
  7. feumar

feumar Peon

Best Answers:
    Tradebit,
    Your approach to difficult customers is very poor. You really need to understand this about doing business with the general public: Most transactions will go smoothly. Some won't but you must "bend over backwards" to satisfy the "bad" customers or you're going to look like a bad business when said customers complain to the world. It's not worth the publicity.

feumar, Mar 14, 2013 IP
  8. Chad Eztraffic

Chad Eztraffic Member

Best Answers:
    Tradebit, I feel sorry for you for some reasons but you do need to pay him - and I don't think now $500 and your donation money can recover your reputation now. I wonder that you only hire people next door to do your customer service - they handle this very badly.

Anyways, I hope you both will reach to an agreement soon, not an impasse.

Chad Eztraffic, Apr 16, 2013 IP
  9. mkent

mkent Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, Tradebit is bull-sit! They take my earning and shut down my account without notice!

mkent, Feb 14, 2014 IP
  10. kellych

kellych Greenhorn

Best Answers:

I had no negative experience with Tradebit myself although I once bought a PLR graphic set and added it into my own self-made Christmas graphics to sell. Someone I knew (a biotch... ~grin~ ) just barely days on Twitter called me a thief!!! The matter was settled when I checked and saw that that one particular graphic did belong to a Russian graphics artist (can't remember his name for now) and I promptly removed the graphic. But I guess in this strange world, the accuser did not even apologize.

I told her that she too (like me) did not check FIRST to see if I had really plagiarized someone else's work so should I call her a name-caller and bully? (Ironically had bought some banner ads to place on her site a few months - before knowing her on Twitter - and she never gave me those ads!! I should also call her a cheat!) I would gladly reveal her 2 websites here so people do not patronize her but my brain decided to forget what her URLs even are (she run/ran a network for bloggers and they are not really well run nor maintained). I seriously do not remember her first name even. lol

I could not locate the sellers (who sold the copyrighted graphics) on Tradebit any more, they were quick to sell as much as they were quick to flee. I had used an account with an email address that I no longer use because ivillage.com stopped their free email service. Hence, I can understand why now, Tradebit seems to hold back paying new sellers. That is ok, except when they do it to often and especially if they do it on loyal sellers who have been on Tradebit for some time.

Any way, back to what I was saying. Tradebit's excuse is like a sales person that told me I can only buy size 39 shoes cos that is the easiest box of shoes for the sales person to get in the store room. Secondly, I can tell that Tradebit's CEO, Ralph, is not really telling the truth about "blackmail". In all my years of dealing with employers who did not pay their employees, it was almost always the lame reason that the ex-employee had threatened.

Thirdly, no matter where that amount of money went - be it for charity or to get himself a hooker - that does not change the fact that Tradebit did not pay Canaryspace. And if he really wanted to "make it up" to him, why would he not consulted Canaryspace before sending traffic to his site?

Additionally, if Tradebit did not think they were in the wrong, why would they want to compensate CanarySpace with "free traffic" to his website? This does not add up, does it?

So, yeah, Tradebit, you still did not earn marks with me about how you dealt with this situation. I dislike scammers!

kellych, Sep 5, 2014 IP
  11. elecaii1981

elecaii1981 Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, Tradebit is bull-sit! They take also my earning and shut down my account without notice!

elecaii1981, Jan 16, 2015 IP
  12. elecaii1981

elecaii1981 Member

Best Answers:
    Tradebit a band of robbers! that's what i can say. a pathetic and greedy band of criminals who ruins the internet marketing..without proofs they will shut down your account soon or later so be aware..

elecaii1981, Jan 17, 2015 IP
  13. canaryspace

Best Answers:
    I can´t believe they are still in business! They should not be allowed to trade, thieves! I am glad that this post has had some pretty decent exposure and I hope their sales have plummeted. They not only stole my money, they ruined my main website at the time. It took me a long time to recover and now I am a lot more powerful than I was before. Tradebit, be warned, I have not forgotten.

canaryspace, Jan 18, 2015 IP
  14. James Radabaugh

James Radabaugh Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i have not had any payments go into my paypal account as well is there any way i can get the money that is owed to me please and thank you

James Radabaugh, Jun 5, 2016 IP