1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Tracking in different languages

Discussion in 'Keyword Tracker' started by RaceDevil, Aug 7, 2004.

Dear DigitalPoint,
    Love your tracker, I visit it almost every day. The forum is also a thing I love to read, although I've only read a few messages yet.

I thought maybe I could do a suggestion. I am from Holland, but my website is directed at both Dutch people as well as international. UK and Holland are my most important areas.

I now track all international results for a few keywords, but I would also like to see the ranking for the keywords in Dutch. I know I can use the "options" to set it to Dutch, but then it means I have to switch it back everytime I login to be able to see both. Also, I think that destroys my graphs :eek:

Is this something that can be built in? Ofcourse, I understand if you say "NO" but perhaps I'm not the only one with these "problems". In my personal opinion, this is the only thing that is missing in the keyword tracker!

RaceDevil, Aug 7, 2004 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    It's possible to add, but really adds a level of complexity that 99.9% of the people would not want/use (you would basically have to set the country/language restrictions per keyword then). You may want to just have 2 different accounts or something...

digitalpoint, Aug 7, 2004 IP
  3. RaceDevil

RaceDevil Peon

Best Answers:
    That, ofcourse, is also a solution. Thanks, I will go for that! :D

RaceDevil, Aug 7, 2004 IP