1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Tracking down a name from a phone number.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by mnymkr, May 25, 2006.

I was hoping some of you could help me with this. I get a call from my freaked out girlfriend last night at 1am. Someone sent her a pic text. It was a guy pleasing himself with the note that he was thinking of her. She is distraught. I then called the number this morning and now know his first name.

It is a verizon number. They can't help.

I tried Intelligus and other top good searches. They refunded my money because they didnt have a name.

mnymkr, May 25, 2006 IP
  2. MatthewN

MatthewN Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Report it to the police. They should be able to track it down although it could be a pay as you go phone / pre pay phone in which it might not be able to be tracked down again.

MatthewN, May 25, 2006 IP
  3. sezerb

sezerb Guest

Best Answers:
    I don't think the police will do anything about it until a direct threat is made against the girl in question

sezerb, May 25, 2006 IP
  4. ahkip

ahkip Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Did he mention your GF's name? If it is not, it might be just some dumb ass send out random mail as a joke...

ahkip, May 25, 2006 IP