1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Tracking conversions from multiple sources

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by marek.t, May 31, 2019.

Hello,

I'm running a small shopify store and I'm currently buying ads in mutiple places - AdWords, Facebook, Yahoo, Bing, Email campaigns, some banner ads through taboola and Outbrain, and keeping track of everything is already a mess. I need to have multiple tracking pixels and get reports from multiple places to see the bigger picture.

Can anyone recommend any solution that would allow me to kind of integrate everything in one place? I've tried some more advanced setups with Google Analytics, but they're difficult to manage and tough to get any actionable insights from easily.

Ideally I'd like to see which products/category sells best on which campaigns on which platform,

Thanks!
    SEMrush

marek.t, May 31, 2019 IP
    SEMrush
  2. lightningmat

lightningmat Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    you can integrate it with google analytics - https://www.xplenty.com/integrations/google-analytics/bing-ads/ some reading on that, I think you should be able to do it with most of the platforms. Good luck, if I were you I would check if all the channels work and if some of them do not then just stop using them - less channels less mess.

lightningmat, Jun 4, 2019 IP