1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Tracking coming up N/A with google api

Discussion in 'Keyword Tracker' started by debunked, Jun 11, 2009.

This is getting lame. First MSN goes and no correction will probably be made, then my Google api acts as if I run too many queries. I turned the search down to 100 from 150 and even removed keywords that were not being found prior.

No luck.

Am I the only one having the google issue currently? I am actually wondering if someone else is using it if so.

debunked, Jun 11, 2009 IP
  2. CanadianEh

CanadianEh Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Mine are still working fine for Google. It isn't working for Microsoft.

I have well over 600 Google keywords. I suggest removing more of the poorly ranking keywords. I had to do it in the past. Also, it appears that you have to allow a full 24 hours before running it again.

CanadianEh, Jun 15, 2009 IP
  3. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I have done that and even lowered the search to 100. I even skipped a day to make sure and again N/A.

I really think someone is using my API # - any ideas on how to change this in google or ???

debunked, Jun 15, 2009 IP
  4. CanadianEh

CanadianEh Notable Member

Best Answers:
    It should be working then. I would suggest trying another API.

CanadianEh, Jun 15, 2009 IP
  5. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I don't have another API and I don't think google is giving any out that will work with DP's Keyword tracker.

Again, only about 1/3 of them tracked today and the rest are N/A. Google has marked one site with 0 PR down from 3 but the site is still in the same places on serps.

Not sure if Google is mad at me??? lol

I really do believe someone is using my API code and burning up the queries.

debunked, Jun 16, 2009 IP